Gold Cup 2019

Eddy_JukeZ

Looks like we'll have a CONCACAF Confederations Cup playoff match between the U.S. and Mexico soon.
That was apparently abolished.

So I don't know how they'll choose who's the rep at the Confederations Cup.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Confederations Cup is still happening? So sad that Mexico and US are not going to be invited to the next Copa America.
FIFA abolished it for the Club World Cup didn’t they?
That was apparently abolished.

So I don't know how they'll choose who's the rep at the Confederations Cup.
Right, I forgot that the Club World Cup would replace the Confederations Cup. That would render what I mentioned earlier null and void.

Eddy_JukeZ

Oh I didn't realize FIFA abolished the confederations cup too.

I didn't mind that tourney.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I was at the game. Amazing atmosphere for a game played in the US. Then again it was 90% Mexican. The US getting booed in a home game was pretty funny. May as well have been an away game.

Eila

I actually enjoyed it, so I'm kind of disappointed to finally realise that it won't be happening anymore. Hopefully the Nations Leagues make up for it in the long run.
Nations league will suck for Mexico and the US. Now there will be even less competition for both teams without decent friendlies/Copa America/Confederations Cup.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
This summer’s football tournament is so predictable. All the favourites winning.

Portugal winning Uefa Nations League (I know England is the bookmakers #1 favourites but Portugal was a close second and I never rate England to win a tournament in my lifetime.)

USA winning the Women World Cup.

Brazil winning the Copa America (Is there even any nailed on favourites as this? Hosted in their land and 12 years wait. Even the refereeing is so damn biased and in favour of the Brazilians)

Mexico winning the Gold Cup

Now Novak Djokovic to win Wimbledon!

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
Why are there MLS matches on the same day the gold cup final takes place?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
This summer’s football tournament is so predictable. All the favourites winning.

Portugal winning Uefa Nations League (I know England is the bookmakers #1 favourites but Portugal was a close second and I never rate England to win a tournament in my lifetime.)

USA winning the Women World Cup.

Brazil winning the Copa America (Is there even any nailed on favourites as this? Hosted in their land and 12 years wait. Even the refereeing is so damn biased and in favour of the Brazilians)

Mexico winning the Gold Cup

Now Novak Djokovic to win Wimbledon!
Portugal favorites? Just for the home factor, because our football is dog sheet quality.