Golf 2022

Zen

Tiger is nuts in general - not overly surprised he was gonna rock up given Augusta has that lovely open invitation once you win a Green Jacket... PGA want his hoopla and so does he really, even coming dead last will continue to drain away the bad press for him.

But then casually dropping "winning" in his press conferences, dudes just a nutter. But no one knows the course better out there, so he can rely on pure course management here, I think only Spieth can come close to him in that regard for Augusta - who himself is massively deserving of a second Green, a good E/W shot at 20 and above...

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I don't reckon he'd rock up if he didn't think he could make the cut.

However, Bryson, he will miss the cut I reckon.

Deery

Dreary
Who you’s betting on anyway I’ve gone Hovland and Morikawa.

Green_Red

Tiger is nuts in general - not overly surprised he was gonna rock up given Augusta has that lovely open invitation once you win a Green Jacket... PGA want his hoopla and so does he really, even coming dead last will continue to drain away the bad press for him.

But then casually dropping "winning" in his press conferences, dudes just a nutter. But no one knows the course better out there, so he can rely on pure course management here, I think only Spieth can come close to him in that regard for Augusta - who himself is massively deserving of a second Green, a good E/W shot at 20 and above...
I read a few quotes where he said his hands felt good and that he'd play a 9 hole before he decided. Anyone that's played a championship course in for just 18 knows at the end you have injuries hurting you that you didn't even know you had. To play 4 in 4 days. Good luck to him, he is Tiger Woods after all.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Had a lengthier shortlist earlier in the week, which I’ve whittled down to this at the minute:

• Spieth 22/1
• Schauffele 25/1
• Zalatoris 33/1
• Niemanm 50/1
• Casey 60/1

Would be hoping at least one of those to be in contention come Sunday, all going well.

Deery

Dreary
Harrington out in lead after 5, Irishman on top I like to see it..

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
It's weird how much golf doesn't bang on this forum.

Other other sports bang but golf just doesn't bang.

Deery

Dreary
It's weird how much golf doesn't bang on this forum.

Other other sports bang but golf just doesn't bang.
I think you have to play it to truly appreciate it, maybe not many play it.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Love the masters. Such a lovely, lovely course. And I kinda like the familiarity. Pin spots don’t change too much y/o/y. Just a classic.

Carolina Red

Staff
With how folks were iffy if Tiger would ever walk normally again, much less play on Tour, I am down right giddy at how he played today.

Tarrou

decent start for my boys Smith and Scheffler

Adam Scott not so much

Conor

My Rory miss cut/Tiger make cut bet is looking mighty tasty with the course firming up for today.

Big Andy

Bloke
decent start for my boys Smith and Scheffler

Adam Scott not so much
John Rahm was my pick, but he’s fluffed it already. Thomas Pieters was my each way punt at 70/1 and he’s fecked it as well.

Deery

Dreary
I liked the way Rory sunk the last put, if his putting is on point I think he’ll do okay today.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Interesting dilemma today for Tiger. Louis O dropped out due to a bad back, leaving only a twosome of Woods & Niemann. That’s no fun being a twosome in the midst of threesomes, a lot of waiting on approaches & par 3s, turning an already long day into an even longer one, especially mentally. Don’t think they will have a marker playing with them either.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Very tough conditions out there right now. Par is an excellent score as things stand.

Deery

Dreary
What happened McIlroy he was even par when I was watching, now +4?