Golf 2022

Deery

Dreary
Birdied 13, hit it close on 14.

Check out masters.com, every shot by every player is on there. Great way to get caught up quickly.
Really doesn’t need to miss the cut here, it would be really disheartening for him.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Really doesn’t need to miss the cut here, it would be really disheartening for him.
Rory has long since deceased as a threat in majors. Especially this one.

Carolina Red

Staff
Horshel having a bad day but also showing what makes the pros, the pros. 40 on the front 9 and has battled himself back to just +3 at the moment.

Deery

Dreary
Rory has long since deceased as a threat in majors. Especially this one.
Not a threat but it’s great to see him rally when his tails up and play some unbelievable golf, just all falling apart recently.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The Augusta website is arguably the best website for a sporting event year after year

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Great to see the executive course kicking clown Bryson’s ass yet again this year.

BluesJr

Scheffler might be one of golf’s hottest ever runs right now. Insane form in the last 6 weeks.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Scheffler might be one of golf’s hottest ever runs right now. Insane form in the last 6 weeks.
In modern times, no doubt, especially if he wins this week.

Byron Nelson won eleven tournaments in a row way back yonder.

Asger

I'm happy for Tiger! Great that he will be playing next two days as well.

BluesJr

Bar a total disaster, looks like Scheffler will win this without forcing himself now.
A 5 shot lead is far from a done deal on this golf course with 36 to play. Certainly not for someone with no majors in his back pocket.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Obviously not over yet, but no idea how Scottie was 18/1 going into this. I feel as I’ll be robbing the bookies if it comes through.

Tarrou

Bar a total disaster, looks like Scheffler will win this without forcing himself now.
I've bet on Scheffler but 5 shots isn't that much with two rounds to play and any number of world class golfers can emerge from the pack

the pressure is on but he's playing so well atm

Tarrou

such a shame Rory has lost his way

at one point he looked like he'd dominate Golf for a good decade

amazing player to watch when on song

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Great to see the executive course kicking clown Bryson’s ass yet again this year.
I don’t mind Bryson but he needs to take the chip off his shoulder. Brooks in the same boat. A 46 year old playing his first rounds back after nearly losing his leg has made them look like silly little boys.

They were all made to look mentally weak going head to head with him in 2019 but this is just pathetic.

Deery

Dreary
Just got the hang of the Masters website it’s fantastic.

Scheffler is in great form and looks to be able to do no wrong but not a fan of his swing looks so of balance at times.

Love to see big Shane do well playing some steady golf and seems to be hitting it extremely sweet.

Still a lot of golf to be played, lots of guys capable of putting a run together, long way from over.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s fecking freezing here in Savannah with high winds. It’s even colder in Augusta.

Zen

Obviously not over yet, but no idea how Scottie was 18/1 going into this. I feel as I’ll be robbing the bookies if it comes through.
to be fair, you have to be a pretty generational talent to get better odds than those without actually history at the majors. Especially given that it's a minefield at the top of golf right now.

Not like the glory days of bookie just having Tiger *big gap* Els-Mickelson *big gap* the rest.

BluesJr

I hate when players go on these crazy runs. Completely ruins the entertainment.

BluesJr

Don’t think Scheffler could draw even with a pencil.
His attempts at drawing the ball look so unnatural. I dislike one dimensional players like that. Natural talents can play all the shots when needed.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
His attempts at drawing the ball look so unnatural. I dislike one dimensional players like that. Natural talents can play all the shots when needed.
But he knows where his misses will go. Taking one side of the course out of the equation does have its advantages.

I get what you are saying though.

Carolina Red

Staff
It makes me feel good about myself, because that swing is almost exactly how I look when I try to draw the ball.