Golf 2022

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
But he knows where his misses will go. Taking one side of the course out of the equation does have its advantages.

I get what you are saying though.
I get the logic. Most of them play that way. Those players would all be smoked by the real ball strikers with the old equipment etc though.

Carolina Red

Staff
Scheffler isn’t a one dimensional player though… he has great shot shaping abilities going both directions, he just has a unique swing when he does it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I get the logic. Most of them play that way. Those players would all be smoked by the real ball strikers with the old equipment etc though.
Massively concur.

Especially with the ball. One could make a Titleist Balata do unimaginable things in the air.

Deery

Dreary
Im and Smith well capable of putting a run together tomorrow, Scheffler doesn’t convince me no matter how good he’s playing…

Tarrou

Scheffler in a bit of bother at the last, gonna drop at least one shot I think

Tarrou

Seeing as I have the top two in the betting I think I'll hedge and put something on IM. He's 40/1.

Edit: bollocks he's actually 16/1, might just let it ride then

Last edited:

diarm

2 form players in the game this year, playing together tomorrow in what should be a cracker!

Bet Rory shoots -6 or something similar tomorrow now that the tournament is gone from him.

Woods looked in real discomfort there after his tv interview. I'd say it will take him a while to recover from this week.

Green_Red

I was hoping Lowry would keep up but has dropped a few today. Would be surprised if anyone catches Scheffler, he's striking the ball perfectly.

Deery

Dreary
2 form players in the game this year, playing together tomorrow in what should be a cracker!

Bet Rory shoots -6 or something similar tomorrow now that the tournament is gone from him.

Woods looked in real discomfort there after his tv interview. I'd say it will take him a while to recover from this week.
You just know Rory is going to go out and be the best player on the course tomorrow, when he can’t win anything.

Yeah Tiger looked in awful pain, just showed the measure of the man to play through so much pain when many would pull out.

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Cameron Smith is such a cool and calm guy could very easily win this.

And as expected McIlroy playing great.

cyberman

Rory is worth a tenner. Could be in there with just 3 more birdies if the front two drop back

Deery

Dreary
What a turnaround that hole was Smith could very well have tied now 3 behind.

Ainu

McIlroy is so predictable. He might get his best result ever here without challenging at any point of the week. :lol:

diarm

It's hard to imagine how different a tournament this was if that chip hadn't snuck in for Scheffler.

Deery

Dreary
Gotta love McIlroy, it’s always a rollercoaster, but never not entertaining.

Conor

McIrloy will shit himself the second he gets anywhere near the lead. He's the same every time, starts playing lights out when he's too far back to win.