Golf 2024

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Especially after last years tournament where certain players absolute reaped the benefits of the Thursday/Friday times.
Yeah obviously it's purely luck and there's no other way to do it logistically barring shotgun starts maybe but it really does suck when half the field gets such a leg up

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
The wind is a bit frustrating, I enjoy tough conditions but this seems pretty impossible to play in.
I mean, it was harder than usual, no doubt. But most guys came in between level par and +5. Hardly impossible.

Of course there were a few shockers of scores, but Augusta and being off your game added to that wind will do that to you. Scheffler made an error in judgment on 13 and other that that should have been under par.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Scheffler falling apart, he hasn’t played well at all today apart from the two freakish birdies

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Hojgaard was in the lead after the 10th and has now made 5 straight bogeys. Never seen anything like this before . These greens are absolutely insane right now

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
It'll be between Morikawa and Scheffler now. That last grouping will be must watch tv

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's so wild seeing all these misses from within 8 feet. I can't imagine how impossible the greens must be.

Really hoping this stays close, but there's definitely a chance Scottie runs away with it - no wind and he's simply ridiculous in good conditions. Haven't seen anything from Morikawa in ages to suggest he could do it, and everyone else looks to be falling away :/

Zen

What a filthy bunker shot by Scottie, got through those first 2 without any damage too. If that's the wobble out of the way, game over.