g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gordon McQueen RIP

Red_toad

Thoughts with his family. Such sad news, one of the big characters of the team I supported in the 70's.

Fr. Todd Unctious

RIP

What an awful, terrible way to go and the terrifying thing is he almost certainly won't be the only footballer of that era to go like. Horrendous and terrifying when you heard Hayley talk about how he ended up

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Very sad news, another one from my youth gone.

Blood Mage

RIP Alzheimer's has got to be up there on the list of most horrible ways to go.

buchansleftleg

An old school defender - always played with his heart and enjoyed a drink. Dementia is an awful disease and players of his generation seemed to suffer more than most. FA needs to do more for ex players on this subject.

Rip Gordon!

RedDevilRoshi

R.I.P.

Gutting to hear this. I remember his below reaction to when James McFadden scored that wonder goal in Paris for Scotland :D

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
R.I.P.

Gutting to hear this. I remember his below reaction to when James McFadden scored that wonder goal in Paris for Scotland :D

Mentioned that before, genuinely one of my favourite goal reactions. I was watching the Scotland game, went for a goal kick to us, turned on SSN to see other scores and saw his reaction :lol: very quickly flicked our game back on! Brilliant.