Graham Potter appointed Chelsea manager

Ace of Spades

Just impressive work from him. Needs to move next season if a good chance comes to him.

Spurs should not be too disappointed if this guy replaces Conte.

Loon

:lol:
Be interesting to see if he could do it at a big club or he’s just another Mike Walker (ask your dad).

darioterios

If Dan Ashworth goes to Newcastle then surely this will be the obvious move?

Idxomer

The only "big" club that could be available for him next season is Spurs if Conte walks.

Is Rodgers still on thin ice at Leicester? That's another possibility but it's not a huge upgrade for him.

mctrials23

I think he would be best served by managing a better side abroad. He would probably do well at a club like Arsenal as well. Not sure he fits in with Spurs that much. Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Good manager.

Nickosaur

I’m here. He has done well the last few weeks for sure after that rough spell.
Nice to see you getting some joy after a United defeat.
Fair play mate. Nothing personal but has been incredibly frustrating to see the dismissive attitude towards Potter (especially your comments on page 10 ;)), when he's at a club that has been a relegation candidate for the last 5 years. When you consider what he did outside of England too, I think it's clear he's a manager with massive potential.

On finding joy - I've said before in this and other threads that Brighton is my 'second team', I lived there and watched many games over the years and closely followed progress from league 1 to now. So this is definitely a fixture where I can usually find a silver lining :lol:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
If he was our manager, the players would have said who the feck if potter ? Downtooled and gotten him sacked.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
fantastic manager, hope he gets a shot at a bigger club soon. Think he’d perfect at newcastle

darioterios

Ashworth has already joined Newcastle but it could be a possibility if Howe doesn’t measure up next season.
I do think they will upgrade Howe maybe after next season, I for one am quite concerned if Potter joins Ashworth and MbS’ cronies throw their weight behind the project.

Thiagoal

He gets his teams to play a beautiful brand of football; has a real eye for young talented players and seems to create really cohesive squads- I’m very impressed!

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I'm delighted that he has done well at Brighton. When they appointed him to replace Hughton, I was really hoping that he'd succeed in the Premier League, and he has definitely done that improving the clubs's results, league finishes and style of play.

Remember the geese

He was my second choice for us, behind ten Hag. Part of me is gutted that we will see him go to one of our rivals at some point, but you can only have one manager. I'd like to see him replace Southgate.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Very good coach. Brighton shoud try getting him a proper striker at some point.

Idxomer

I somehow ended up watching their game, they made WHU look like absolute mugs the whole 2nd half.

AgentSmith

Best ever Premier League finish for Brighton. Fantastic style of play. The main reason we're in the Europa League and not the Conference League.

Your thoughts @IrishRedDevil?

IrishRedDevil

Best ever Premier League finish for Brighton. Fantastic style of play. The main reason we're in the Europa League and not the Conference League.

Your thoughts @IrishRedDevil?
Yip, fair play. I’ll swallow my pills.

He really did turn it around after that 5/6 game bad run and stepped up to the plate. Impressive league finish.

I’m sure he will be in demand, will be interesting to see if he sticks or twists.

PoTMS

Would not have minded him at United if we didn't have Ten Hag coming in. Whoever he goes to next will have one hell of a manager on their hands. Hopefully not Arsenal.

Robindinho

Embarrassing we have to rely on them to get Europa League... but you're the man Graham.

Look at their squad and how they play and you see what a good coach he is.