Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What are you going on about now? It wasn't some 8 year old. It was some 40-year-old loner, who kept turning my character into random stuff and kept killing me. Then to top it all off started t-bagging me. He then froze my game, so I had to restart the game and I somehow still got matched up to him. So that was the end of my chapter on GTA online on PC. Only consoles from now on, sorry @Paxi.
:lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
What are you going on about now? It wasn't some 8 year old. It was some 40-year-old loner, who kept turning my character into random stuff and kept killing me. Then to top it all off started t-bagging me. He then froze my game, so I had to restart the game and I somehow still got matched up to him. So that was the end of my chapter on GTA online on PC. Only consoles from now on, sorry @Paxi.
This did make me laugh but I’m not giving you a green smiley.

Bojan11

I found it. He turned me into that ball.

And STFU @esmufc07, it took me a few hours to install the game and all that for nothing. It was probably comeuppance for all the time I used to grab opponents as meat shields in Gears 2.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

I found it. He turned me into that ball.

And STFU @esmufc07, it took me a few hours to install the game and all that for nothing. It was probably comeuppance for all the time I used to grab opponents as meat shields in Gears 2.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If I ever meet that guy, I'm buying him a drink

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
:lol::lol:

ShinjiNinja26

They really need to make GTA 6. They’ve fecking milked the online dry at this point which I couldn’t give a toss about. GTA is all about the single player story experience in my opinion.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He wasn’t 8, and that makes me sound like an online predator. We supposed to be friends, but you are joining my shit-list now.
Yeah, on second thought... Probably leave out his age.

You do need a tagline though. The post is way too funny not to get one.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
They really need to make GTA 6. They’ve fecking milked the online dry at this point which I couldn’t give a toss about. GTA is all about the single player story experience in my opinion.
I loved the story but I have had 7 years of awesome fun with a few mates online. Only now starting to get a bit bored with it so instead of it being a weekly get together its now eased out to once a fortnight. Unfortunately I think we are still 2 years away at best from GTA 6 being released.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
biggest selling and arguably worst from a single player stand point.
7 years ago when it came out the story side was great. Compared to todays story modes sure its slipped back but seriously its 7 years old. Arguably is the right word though, I would argue its a long long way from being the worst.

Shark

@NotShark
The three way character arc definitely diluted the quality of the story imo. I only really cared about one of them anyway. Hopefully they go back to just the one in 6 and bring back some RPG elements from San Andreas.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The three way character arc definitely diluted the quality of the story imo. I only really cared about one of them anyway. Hopefully they go back to just the one in 6 and bring back some RPG elements from San Andreas.
I wouldn't mind multiple characters again. I'd like them to explore a female protagonist which is something they could do with multiple characters.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I wouldn't mind multiple characters again. I'd like them to explore a female protagonist which is something they could do with multiple characters.
I liked the multiple character thing; even though it felt gimmicky at first it was a bold change of pace at least. But like you said they need to cast a proper female main character.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I find women to be interesting. Im guessing you dont like them?

It would be something different for a GTA game. I’d find that interesting.

Are you against the idea?
I don’t see how a female protagonist fits the bill of a GTA game personally. Women don’t tend to be drug kingpins, carjackers, bank robbers or anything else in the realm of what GTA is about.
She would feel a bit out of place.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I don’t see how a female protagonist fits the bill of a GTA game personally. Women don’t tend to be drug kingpins, carjackers, bank robbers or anything else in the realm of what GTA is about.
She would feel a bit out of place.
There have been plenty of women do all those things though. Just because it doesn’t normally get represented in TV/film may make it seem odd but it happens.

And even if it didn’t GTA is a fictional world, there’s no reason they couldn’t make it work.