Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer out now

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
A wank?

Apparently that is Lucia so let's be real, no-one is going to be playing as Jason.
Ive never gotten the playing as a female character when given the option. Tomb Raider or something there is obviously no choice but i e. In Assassin's Creed I would still pick the "non-canon" male version of the main character. Maybe it's because I grew up with sisters but I always felt weird staring at the butt of a body shape wise hyper sexualized female toon. Then again I have no problem looking at the pecks and quads of a male toon so maybe I have issues to resolve.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Unfair to post private chats between you and @rimaldo
He didn't even know you can see everything when you boof a prossie in GTAV.

See? He's just a poser degenerate. I'm the real deal.

did they show what happens when you boof prossies in your car? the motion used to get me started but moving the camera around to the front of the car, and seeing them just sitting there motionless, really knocked me out of my stride.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Maybe it's because I grew up with sisters but I always felt weird staring at the butt of a body shape wise hyper sexualized female toon.
Kindly sir, what the actual feck does this mean?

Charlie Foley

Ohh I like this. The whole DMV plus Baltimore would indeed offer a lot of variation.

Edit: also the fun they could have with the national politics presence would be gold.
Federal/City/State (feck it throw Annapolis in) politics background. I need it

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
He didn't even know you can see everything when you boof a prossie in GTAV.

See? He's just a poser degenerate. I'm the real deal.
you’re talking some weird, updated version of gta from the past decade. i’m talking the real deal holyfield gta 3s and vice cities of this world. i’ve got a life and have been watching wrestling over the past 15 years, rather than wasting it on computer games.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I searched "GTA 6 trailer" on Youtube to see how many views it has (90 million) but you have to scroll past a dozen fecking GTA 6 trailer REACT videos until you reach the official trailer. Feck off.

The Firestarter

I searched "GTA 6 trailer" on Youtube to see how many views it has (90 million) but you have to scroll past a dozen fecking GTA 6 trailer REACT videos until you reach the official trailer. Feck off.
Yeah the reactards can seriously get fecked . Such a waste of space.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Wait, so Miami is boring but fecking Baltimore would be fun?!

No. It needs to be fun. Miami is fun. I'm sure Baltimore would be a hell of a lot more interesting than Miami if they nailed the politics and drug running stuff, but if I want to watch The Wire I'll watch The Wire....again...for a third time. In GTA I want to run around in a onesie and hear and lob my character off of a building after blowing up tanks in a fighter jet listening to Stevie Wonder.

We had an interesting GTA already. It was GTA 4, and it is remembered primarily for a grey, drab landscape and your cousin calling you up and asking if you want to go bowling.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
This video is brought to you by Nord VPN
WHAT IS UP YOU GUYS, IT'S YA BOY FANNYSMELLER69 BACK IT AGAIN AND MAN DID YOU SEE THAT NEW GTA VEE EYE TRAILER? IT, IS, INSAAAAAAAANE

But first don't forget to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE, hit me up on TikTok, Instagram and Patreon and check out my SECOND CHANNEL where I shove a PlayStation controller up my arse.

AFC NimbleThumb

WHAT IS UP YOU GUYS, IT'S YA BOY FANNYSMELLER69 BACK IT AGAIN AND MAN DID YOU SEE THAT NEW GTA VEE EYE TRAILER? IT, IS, INSAAAAAAAANE

But first don't forget to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE, hit me up on TikTok, Instagram and Patreon and check out my SECOND CHANNEL where I shove a PlayStation controller up my arse.
Link in bio?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

With a thumbnail of a shocked face, a PlayStation controller and a giant red arrow pointing towards their arse.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I bought the re-remake of GTA 5 for PS5. Loved it again at first, but lost interest before beating the story again as well. I somehow cannot manage to beat Rockstar games. They start out great, but just become meh to me after a while.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Wait, so Miami is boring but fecking Baltimore would be fun?!

No. It needs to be fun. Miami is fun. I'm sure Baltimore would be a hell of a lot more interesting than Miami if they nailed the politics and drug running stuff, but if I want to watch The Wire I'll watch The Wire....again...for a third time. In GTA I want to run around in a onesie and hear and lob my character off of a building after blowing up tanks in a fighter jet listening to Stevie Wonder.

We had an interesting GTA already. It was GTA 4, and it is remembered primarily for a grey, drab landscape and your cousin calling you up and asking if you want to go bowling.
We need a The Wire video game, though driving home as a drunk McNulty at the end of every day could get annoying.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Yeah the reactards can seriously get fecked . Such a waste of space.
I like watching expert (singer, producer, composer, whatever) reactions to songs, and most of the time YouTube realizes I just want to watch that. But every now and then it suggests something else.

Actually, I guess that's not completely true, I also like stuff like "Historian reacts to battle scenes in films" or whatever. But they're always experts of some kind, I couldn't care less what a random person thinks about something. I'm a random person, and I barely care what I think about something.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I like watching expert (singer, producer, composer, whatever) reactions to songs, and most of the time YouTube realizes I just want to watch that. But every now and then it suggests something else.

Actually, I guess that's not completely true, I also like stuff like "Historian reacts to battle scenes in films" or whatever. But they're always experts of some kind, I couldn't care less what a random person thinks about something. I'm a random person, and I barely care what I think about something.
It's part of human nature to an extent. We're all in this thread to see each other's reactions to the trailer. Half time/full-time analysis in football is reactions. It's just the sheer amount of them, the cringe thumbnails and the over the top stuff that grates.

SuperiorXI

:lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
It's part of human nature to an extent. We're all in this thread to see each other's reactions to the trailer. Half time/full-time analysis in football is reactions. It's just the sheer amount of them, the cringe thumbnails and the over the top stuff that grates.
Fair point about the forum. If I didn't care what random people thought about something, why would I have so many posts here? Some of you I even vaguely rememeber from before, making you ever so slightly less random. Doubly so for people who have been part of an experiment I've ran, or played Haxball, or something like that. I'm vain like that.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I just opened YouTube and one of the first recommended videos is “GTA VI o’clock - GTA 6 trailer 1 - the ultimate trailer breakdown”.

It’s an hour and 22 minutes.

feck all the way off.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I just opened YouTube and one of the first recommended videos is “GTA VI o’clock - GTA 6 trailer 1 - the ultimate trailer breakdown”.

It’s an hour and 22 minutes.

feck all the way off.
6 minutes into the video, after he's told an anecdote about shoving controllers up his arse.

"Before we begin we need to explain what GTA is. GTA is a game made by a studio in Scotland, London called Rockstar. And I tell you who's a real rockstar; todays sponsor Nord VPN."

The Firestarter

6 minutes into the video, after he's told an anecdote about shoving controllers up his arse.

"Before we begin we need to explain what GTA is. GTA is a game made by a studio in Scotland, London called Rockstar. And I tell you who's a real rockstar; todays sponsor Nord VPN."

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

I read this in Jean-Ralphios voice from parks and rec. I never realised, but his character is basically a YouTube knobhead.

Scottynaldinho

To clarify my comment from a couple of days ago. It wasn't against gaming or GTA in general but because we have people writing walls of text to discuss the trailer, fecking map, a fecking crocodile coming out of the water, how huge the map is, how these geniuses were able to spot the same building in two different scenes, watching and discussing hour-long breakdowns, all that for a game that will be released after a couple of years.

I've put a lot of hours into GTA games starting from GTA 3 to GTA 5 but getting this excited for a fecking trailer and even being offended when I just said that it's sad, is sad.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
To clarify my comment from a couple of days ago. It wasn't against gaming or GTA in general but because we have people writing walls of text to discuss the trailer, fecking map, a fecking crocodile coming out of the water, how huge the map is, how these geniuses were able to spot the same building in two different scenes, watching and discussing hour-long breakdowns, all that for a game that will be released after a couple of years.

I've put a lot of hours into GTA games starting from GTA 3 to GTA 5 but getting this excited for a fecking trailer and even being offended when I just said that it's sad, is sad.
Nobody was 'offended' mate we just thought it was a dumbass thing to say. Don't try and police what people can be excited about.