Granit "The Hacker" Xhaka | Likes his reds

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Always keep hearing his passing is really good. Thing is, he's average at everything else. And he needs time to pick out a pass, under pressure his passing isn't anything special.

Might be the role he's playing (had heard someone say he played differently for Gladbach), but he gives away so many loose balls. So overrated by Arsenal fans. Better than Pogba :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Might be the role he's playing (had heard someone say he played differently for Gladbach), but he gives away so many loose balls. So overrated by Arsenal fans. Better than Pogba :lol:
He's as slow as custard and Wenger plays him in a 2 man midfield. It just makes no sense.

Nick7

Atrocious. One of the most brain dead footballers on the planet. The yellows he picks up would be infuriating if I followed Arsenal. Horrible.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Our whole team is afwul. You could pick everyone out expect of Koscielny.

You want Sanchez in your team too and he is awful.

Hojoon

His long range passing is good but his short range is nothing to write home about. The less said about other parts of his game in his time at Arsenal, the better.

Adnandos

This dude doesn't deserve to even be used in the same sentence as Pogba. Imagine thinking he could be better than him.

I have never seen Pogba play even close to this terribly

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Probably the only game so far, where I find hard to criticise him. He's the only midfielder at the moment. Ramsey has abandoned him and thinks he's playing false 9, Ozil is in no-mans land. He's got absolutely no support but he's not showing enough desire, looks like he's given up. At least Welbeck is still trying.

Xhaka-Ramsey is probably one of the worst midfields in the league in terms of balance.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Granit in his fecking boots. The guy makes Matic look like Zidane.

Zoo

He is fecking terrible. It was obvious that he was fundamentally limited and would fail, just another shite move by Wenger.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Was he the same at Gladbach? Surely not. If yes, I'd like to have some of that stuff the Arsenal scouts were smoking.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm surprised he didn't gave away the home keys. Sure likes to give away balls.