Griezmann - Barcelona player

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Yes, I remember plenty being against the transfer and those posters look spot on. If he was a-bit younger you could maybe say he might come good, but he's 30 now and looks on a steep decline.
Yeah it didn’t take a genius to figure this or Sanchez out. I’ll admit I thought Falcao would do an awful lot better than he did. Just stay away from 90% of premium players. we’ve been quite unlucky with more than a few deals by now so it’s time we got some more luck. Bruno is definitely a step in the right direction.

Robbie Boy

Yeah it didn’t take a genius to figure this or Sanchez out. I’ll admit I thought Falcao would do an awful lot better than he did. Just stay away from premium players. we’ve been quite unlucky with more than a few deals by now so it’s time we got some more luck. Bruno is definitely a step in the right direction.
I remember Sanchez's debut for us (Yeovil in the FA Cup I think) and he was absolutely woeful. The alarm bells were ringing during his final season at Arsenal, but he was masking his decline with a decent goals return. Watching him play for us was painful.

Thankfully, since Ole came in we look to have moved away from those types of transfers. Cavani was free and has been decent enough, all things considered b

Last edited:

RooneyLegend

He can still ball, at this point we could pick him up for free. Convince him to spread out his wages over the next 3 years. He simply doesn't fit in at Barca. He plays in the same areas as Messi, stupid transfer by a club intent on wasting money. You'll all see at Euros that he can still ball.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I remember Sanchez's debut for us (Yeovil in the FA Cup I think) and he was absolutely woeful. The alarm bells were ringing during his final season at Arsenal, but he was making his decline with a decent goals return. Watching him play for us was painful.

Thankfully, since Ole came in we look to have moved away from those types of transfers. Cavani was free and has been decent enough, all things considered b
I think if we go paying premium prices we should only be doing it for special youngsters or for players like Bruno that stand out and who are obviously ready for the big step up. If they flop you get most of your money back. If they succeed you’ve got a position locked for 5 plus years and a massive resale value. The premium market for even slightly older players is almost always a disaster, perfectly summed up by Coutinho last season against Barca. Nightmarish stuff! it’s much better to be laughing at other clubs terrible transfers for once :lol:

Idxomer

Him playing off Ibra with Pogba behind would've been interesting, a shame Mourinho ran Ibra into the ground till he got injured.

dinostar77

He can still ball, at this point we could pick him up for free. Convince him to spread out his wages over the next 3 years. He simply doesn't fit in at Barca. He plays in the same areas as Messi, stupid transfer by a club intent on wasting money. You'll all see at Euros that he can still ball.
Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at PSG this summer. Massive name fot PSG, adored in france and there aren't many names PSG could bring in to replace Mbappe (if he goes to madrid) that would satisfy the fans.

ReallyUSA

Should've came. Kid is funny and a talent, but whyyy would he sign to a team with a player who plays the same position and is the second best player of all time? One of the worst transfers ever.

KD6-3.7

I still think he would have been excellent for us had he joined United instead of Barcelona. That transfer always looked a bit iffy, everyone knew he was better in the middle yet they signed him when they still had Suarez and Messi who both like to occupy the same positions as him. Such a shame he was one of my favourite players when at Atletico.

Hulksmash

Involved in Racism Scandal with Dembele . The Video is on Twitter ( I can't post links )

Translation against Asian people:

"(We have to see) all these ugly-ass faces just for us to play PES, aren't they ashamed?"

"What the hell is that language?" (while laughing)

"Is *your* country developed or not?" (what he implies is that Asian countries are "supposed" to be developed according to him but they take too much time to fix their thing so he wonders whether the clichés are true or not)

I had to take liberties to translate these sentences into proper English because they speak very colloquially.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Involved in Racism Scandal with Dembele . The Video is on Twitter ( I can't post links )

"(We have to see) all these ugly-ass faces just for us to play PES, aren't they ashamed?"

"Is *your* country developed or not?" (what he implies is that Asian countries are "supposed" to be developed according to him but they take too much time to fix their thing so he wonders whether the clichés are true or not)

I had to take liberties to translate these sentences into proper English because they speak very colloquially.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm sure Konami and Rakuten will be thrilled. :lol:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Dumb asses

izec

His brain is as far advanced as that of a 12 year old. That is also how he behaves, a proper dumbass.

Tallis

Racist idiots of the highest order.

I hope they get proper bans. If Cavani can get 3 games for a non racist error of speech, these idiots deserve 10 games at least with monetary fines.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He should be sacked for that. It’s blatant, indisputable and contributes to normalizing racism against Asian people.

Barcelona should fire them. If big clubs never take a proper stand against actual racism, it will continue to plague the game.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

He already pulled off a racist act in the past (blackface cosplaying as a NBA player) and I don't recall him being punished by any footballing instance so you guys shouldn't expect much except maybe a fine from Barca

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He should be sacked for that. It’s blatant, indisputable and contributes to normalizing racism against Asian people.

Barcelona should fire them. If big clubs never take a proper stand against actual racism, it will continue to plague the game.
I actually think they‘d love to. He is on completely insane wages, puts in average performances and Barca needs to trim their wage bill by a ton. If there is any legal chance for them to kick him they absolutely would.

Lelouch geass

Yes and I think Cavani is a very humble guy compared to arrogant Griezman
Racist idiots of the highest order.

I hope they get proper bans. If Cavani can get 3 games for a non racist error of speech, these idiots deserve 10 games at least with monetary fines.

Red Stone

Biggest wanker in world football, and that's saying something. Not signing him is up there with the best decisions we've ever made.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Biggest wanker in world football, and that's saying something. Not signing him is up there with the best decisions we've ever made.
Well it was his decision not to join us. We had paid the release clause but Atletico got a transfer ban and he decided to stay at Atletico.

Nights

Well it was his decision not to join us. We had paid the release clause but Atletico got a transfer ban and he decided to stay at Atletico.
Luck was on our side when they got that transfer ban.

I think Barca should definitely throw the book at him; perfect opportunity to try and get his wages off their books.

Idxomer

One of the dumbest footballers currently and he has always been overrated.

arthurka

These French national team players just love themselves some controversy. And by the way Griezmann is an absolute cnut.

cyberman

Remember the excuses he got for going blackface?
Innocent times

Cloud7

I actually think they‘d love to. He is on completely insane wages, puts in average performances and Barca needs to trim their wage bill by a ton. If there is any legal chance for them to kick him they absolutely would.
Considering that Barcelona are doing the most to try to get players off the wage bill, Griezmann is on an insane wage that he 100% does not warrant, I wonder if there is any contractual loophole Barcelona can use to terminate his contract following this incident?

Bring the club into disrepute or something like that?

The Firestarter

Footballers in general are not the smartest bunch, but this prick takes all the shitcake. Feck him and feck his deficient celebrations.

cyberman

Benzema fecked a kid and its forgotten about. Nobody is getting sacked