Griezmann - Barcelona player

meninred

Barca fantasize like a teenager of playing griezman neymar Suarez and messi together.

Hawks2008

It just doesn't make any sense? Why would he do this? I was told he was just so loyal and would never do Atletico dirty

Deery

Dreary
We can make fun lads but it’s making me cry inside that Barca a club never as big as Manchester United are doing Countino, Dembele, Griezmann and we’re doing...

Well James!

LARulz

It just doesn't make any sense? Why would he do this? I was told he was just so loyal and would never do Atletico dirty
He's been there 5 years, been their top scorer, had a chance to leave before but stayed.

People act like he's doing a Pogba, Do Maria etc.

Being an idiot/man child is not a reason to hate him or discredit everything he has done

DoomSlayer

Can this tosser even get more cringey? He made a video explaining his decision, something about trains or whatever. Not gonna post it
I saw that too, it was very weird.

How do Barcelona even fit him in the first 11, as a front 2 with Suarez and Messi behind them? Imagine if they actually buy Neymar back on top of all that - surely the Uruguayan striker will have to go then.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

We can make fun lads but it’s making me cry inside that Barca a club never as big as Manchester United are doing Countino, Dembele, Griezmann and we’re doing...

Well James!
It was always the United way to get some proper and rising talent in and form them into top players.
We never were a circus like Barca or Madrid and only went for bigger names in case they perfectly fit and the deals made a lot of sense (like e.g. RvP).
We only started throwing money out on (often declining) big names since Fegie retired.
I am not so much worried about Real and Barca getting all their divas but clubs like Liverpool, Spurs or even Leicester having become much better scouting potentially world class players than us.

buckooo1978

the fact this transfer took so long makes you realise Barca really fecked themselves with that deal for Coutinho

if there was ever a time to go for Dembele it's now

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The La Decision Fiasco (×2) + stands for everything that's wrong with this godawful Fortnite generation.
I don't play Fortnite, don't even know what it is but I somehow doubts that it even makes the top 100 list of things that are wrong today.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Greizmann told them back in May that he's going to Barca though. Surely that counts for something.
If I'm not mistaken, he only told them that he was leaving.

SATA

Feels like this is a signing that Barca do not need but had to for the sake of it for whatever reason. Doubt the Barca fans themselves got even remotely excited anout this. Stupid signing in my opinion where it could be spent elsewhere. Not our problem though

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't play Fortnite, don't even know what it is but I somehow doubts that it even makes the top 100 list of things that are wrong today.
It's easily top 5 if not top 2 among the kids, teens, and manchildren. It's caused so many problems for families, people getting super addicted, families going bankrupt because of it etc.

Though I'm not just talking about the game here but the bullshit around it.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
The current board of Atletico de Madrid is the successor of mafioso extraordinaire Jesus Gil. It makes me laugh when Atletico complains because as I've said, they are just shady, in huge-debt (living off bank loans and favours with the spanish federation) and with that sickening "small yet honorable club of the working class" pseudo-attitude, all while spending more than the vast majority of big european clubs, including Arsenal, Dortmund and Inter, for example.

If they can't prove the contacts between Griezmann and Barça they will look like fools. Just enjoy your 120 million and stfu.

redshaw

Desperate for a big trophy.

He stayed while Atletico moved to their new stadium, he was supposed to go before that. Time is running out for him at 28.

We might forget also Suarez is 32.

fps

It's easily top 5 if not top 2 among the kids, teens, and manchildren. It's caused so many problems for families, people getting super addicted, families going bankrupt because of it etc.

That's the parents' fault, not the game. Just take the damn phones off the kids, it's ridiculous.

Cait Sith

Why do people claim Barca don't need him? If Neymar is bought as well they can boast a frontline of Neymar-Griezmann-Dembélé, which would be the best frontline in the world by some distance even without Messi with an average age of just 25.6.

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
Why do people claim Barca don't need him? If Neymar is bought as well they can boast a frontline of Neymar-Griezmann-Dembélé, which would be the best frontline in the world by some distance even without Messi with an average age of just 25.6.
They'd need to chuck Valverde out the door first, because there's no way he'd have the guts to bench Suarez even for a brief period, let alone permanently.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
You can't play all four of them at the same time, as none of them is into defending, and even if Valverde could use black magic to do that, they'll be far too narrow, as their only real wide player would be Dembele, also, going for a two man midfield with 4 attackers is never a good idea, they'd get overrun so badly.

And that's without mentioning Coutinho, who is yet to find a suitable buyer, and Suarez who is Messi's bestie. That'd be some insane wages sitting on the bench for a whole season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You can't play all four of them at the same time, as none of them is into defending, and even if Valverde could use black magic to do that, they'll be far too narrow, as their only real wide player would be Dembele, also, going for a two man midfield with 4 attackers is never a good idea, they'd get overrun so badly.

And that's without mentioning Coutinho, who is yet to find a suitable buyer, and Suarez who is Messi's bestie. That'd be some insane wages sitting on the bench for a whole season.
Some sense here.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
It's easily top 5 if not top 2 among the kids, teens, and manchildren. Fortnite's caused so many problems for families, people getting super addicted, families going bankrupt because of it etc.

Have you taken your pills today, gramps?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well that's not exactly true. Neymar, Griezmann and Suarez all work their asses off when not in possession, they have mobility and pace in midfield with De Jong and Vidal and even Messi could work harder for the team knowing they don't need his genius on the ball quite as much. Ultimately they're still a team that averages more than 60% possession and primarily defends through pressing. Could always drop one of them for Arthur the few times they face someone who can press them into submission otherwise...

Valverde would need to prove himself a great coach to make it work