g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Haha Newcastle

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Eddie Howe on Talksport now. I missed the beginning so not fully aware of what was said at the start, but he is talking about selling some of their big stars in the summer before they can buy more.

I suspect that includes the likes of Isaak, Bruno G, Botman.

Torino

Supports
Newcastle United
Anthony Gordon having a good season - 7 goals and 5 assists in 20 Premier League appearances this season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
High flying Newcastle sitting below Chelsea in crisis :wenger:

Torino

Supports
Newcastle United
Interesting… You beat a below par Fulham and now giving the biggun

Cloud7

Anyone got a violin?
I would be embarrassed if a United manager came out with a quote like this. What on earth is he getting at. “I’m not sure anyone wants to help us out” Since when have football clubs existed to unilaterally “help” another club? Sell or loan out some of your players if you need help.

cyberman

The praise I saw them getting in the match thread was ridiculous. I think that’s 8 losses in last 9

SAF is the GOAT

The praise I saw them getting in the match thread was ridiculous. I think that’s 8 losses in last 9
Did we see any network discussing on "Is Newcastle in a crisis ?"

Did Gary Neville and Cara went to Newcastle's training facility and asked Howe questions?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

Such lovely owners they have.

feck anyone who makes excuses for them and feck anyone who would accept us being owned by a group like this.

Get the feck out of football you fecking cnuts. Disgusting and Newcastle fans should be doing everything to feck them off.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Is Bayern developing a kink for mediocre English defenders? Is Trippier also a mate of Kane's?
It's mad. It's like Kane became manager of Bayern and is signing up a load of the players he worked with before in the same way Ten Hag has done at United.

RedRocket9908

Sir Jim has only officially been in the job 1 day and already has some of the Newcastle fans rattled, they're not even our rivals but for some reason cant stop talking about us.

redcucumber

They're an odd lot. Think they are desperate for some semblance of a rivalry. It's hard to care and get passionate when it's an inorganic petro state team. Same as City.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Sir Jim has only officially been in the job 1 day and already has some of the Newcastle fans rattled, they're not even our rivals but for some reason cant stop talking about us.

Oh now how will he live with having made enemies at Newcastle and City. And Ractcliff’s comments painted City and their way of doings in a good light. It’s Newcastle he feels are a bunch of muppets which they likely are.