Haha Newcastle

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Not surprising that you are having trouble understanding the comparisons
But I do.
"we're having our worst season in ages, yet we're still rock bottom in our CL group same as Newcastle " just doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "still equal to them in Europe." Because it's nonsense either way.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
So nice to see Newcastle not managing to get through despite all the state cash that they have.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Seem a fragile bunch, don't they?

Trippier having a moan to the fans after the Bournemouth game.

Wilson whining about someone pulling faces.

Players literally crying on the pitch last night.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
The real letdown was, that I thought Milan came in 2nd and PSG 3rd. :(

Son

"still equal in Europe" doesn't mean much when you are rock bottom
Well Newcastle won’t even be in Europe next season regardless. United might still be if we actually get some players back from injury.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
What a way to lose, conceding a late goal and then losing pens. Hopefully they keep dropping like a stone

flameinthesun

I only caught a bit of the second half during halftime in the Getafe match. They were playing deeper than just parking the bus. I'm hoping this is a sign of them gassing out early this season from all their running.

Oranges038

Real shame, feel sorry for Newcastle and Trippier. They don't deserve to go out like that. Not

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
It's ok Amanda Stavely is hugging the toon players as we speak.

GazTheLegend

It's true what they say, misery loves company. And what good company we have in Newcastle.

ForFuchsSake

As I’m from Bournemouth, I want Eddie Howe to succeed at Newcastle. Albeit, within reason and not to the detriment of United. However, I can’t help but feel he’s their City equivalent of Mark Hughes (or to a lesser extent, Pellegrini). Someone that has undoubtably progressed the club but will ultimately be found wanting for a club with aspirations of being the best.

On the subject of Newcastle generally, I don’t really have any ill-feeling towards them/couldn’t actually give a toss as there’s enough teams to dislike more (Liverpool, City, Arsenal and Chelsea) but their fans do give it the big ‘un quite a lot now so I will revel in their struggles - regardless of how shite United are now.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
He's simply a stop-gap like Hughes was. He will be sacked inevitably and then they will hire a proper winning manager say probably from Europe, someone who's won titles and then they will loosen their strings, you'll see a lot more fake shell companies pretending to be genuine sponsors and them getting more 'legitimate' money. And instead of just suffering City's cheating annoying presence we will have another cheat club to try and compete with.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
As I’m from Bournemouth, I want Eddie Howe to succeed at Newcastle. Albeit, within reason and not to the detriment of United. However, I can’t help but feel he’s their City equivalent of Mark Hughes (or to a lesser extent, Pellegrini). Someone that has undoubtably progressed the club but will ultimately be found wanting for a club with aspirations of being the best.

On the subject of Newcastle generally, I don’t really have any ill-feeling towards them/couldn’t actually give a toss as there’s enough teams to dislike more (Liverpool, City, Arsenal and Chelsea) but their fans do give it the big ‘un quite a lot now so I will revel in their struggles - regardless of how shite United are now.
Doesn't have any ill filling towards a team cheating their way to success but dislikes actual proper historical clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal more....the modern fan.

If Spurs got the lottery, I'd still prefer United to them. Same as I prefer United to Chelsea.

ForFuchsSake

Doesn't have any ill filling towards a team cheating their way to success but dislikes actual proper historical clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal more....the modern fan.

If Spurs got the lottery, I'd still prefer United to them. Same as I prefer United to Chelsea.
Good for you. I’m pleased to hear about your club preferences.

I don’t have any ill-feeling towards them as there is barely a rivalry there. They’re as irrelevant to United as the vast majority of Premier League clubs - Saudi takeover or not. I’m not debating anything to do with their ownership model - like you said yourself, it’s a complete lottery so why should I dislike the club itself?

As an Arsenal fan, wear it as a badge of honour if you like. I dislike them more as they have the history, they have been genuine rivals over the years and that’s why - same as Liverpool. I’m not a particularly tribal fan and don’t ‘hate’ United’s rivals, I’d just rather they didn’t do well. It doesn’t mean I don’t have genuine respect for those clubs either because they have illustrious histories and have typically dined at the top of the domestic and European tables in the past. How can you not, even begrudgingly respect that?

Anyway, you dislike who you dislike and the same for me.

SAFMUTD

Seems they have a toxic environment the squad doesn't seems to be on the same page, a lot of shouting and complaining between them.

mu4c_20le

The way their heads drop when things aren't going their way is so bad. Not very big club'esque.