Television Halo TV show | Receives 0 Emmy nominations

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Well, it was half a good episode. Moved the story along, and Master Cheeks got his end away :lol:.

I really loved that Kai took her helmet off and then instantly found out why you don't take your fecking helmet off. Only wish Master Cheeks was there to see it too and get the message. Half decent action and plot moving, but the writing still leaves a lot to be desired. But no Kwan? Amazing. Keep doing that.
Not even expecting writing to be something more than video game when source material are fairly average books and first person button masher, where you go from point A to B and shoot... but this is exactly what I want this to be, a mindless, relaxing story about a guy who'll eventually score majority of ladies in the show and kill monsters.

Kwan kinda looks like a moral side of the story of a war victim, growing to take revenge in the end. They could do a great job for the show by giving Kwan's time to Kai easily.

BristolRuss

Good final episode I thought. Awesome action scenes and no Kwan, perfect! Overall I think it's been a solid season. The Spartans themselves look awesome and the action scenes are well done. My only criticisms are John taking off his helmet and the Kwan storyline which was just so dull. I believe a second season has already been confirmed so I'm guessing we might see the Fall of Reach by midseason and end up on Alpha Halo by seasons end.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Some of the graphics in that final episode. Just looked like some fan made clips at times, really poor.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Started watching this. First episode was damn good.

edit. never played the games, no idea about the story, etc.
edit2. Long live the Sobotkas

Last edited:

dinostar77

Upto the final epsiode of season 1. I have enjoyed it. Being a huge fan of Bungie Halo rather than 343 Halo.

Apart from the very poor episode 7 which was all about kwan. Its been very watchable.

I'd suggest any Halo fan give it a go. Yes Master Chief takes off his helmet but you can give that a pass for the sake of story telling.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Finally getting round to watching this.

The chief showing vulnerability is jarring for me, but once I accepted it’s its own thing I have started to really enjoy it

Sylar

Just bingeWatched s1 and really enjoyed it. Lot of fun.

I see s2 is already done so can now binge that :)

I kinda get why they have him take his helmet off at times cos he's the main character. I guess it's a tv show thing when you have other characters look the same especially for fighting scenes

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Just bingeWatched s1 and really enjoyed it. Lot of fun.

I see s2 is already done so can now binge that :)

I kinda get why they have him take his helmet off at times cos he's the main character. I guess it's a tv show thing when you have other characters look the same especially for fighting scenes
Yeah very enjoyable show. Enjoy the binge!

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I see there was no discussion regarding s2 here. Surprised about that unless people just forgot ha
I wasn’t even aware that there was a thread, or yeah, I’d forgotten if I’ve posted in here before :lol:

It’s a weird one. I really enjoy the series but there’s not a lot to discuss.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
I see there was no discussion regarding s2 here. Surprised about that unless people just forgot ha
I was going to post but couldn’t find the thread to bump it. I really enjoyed s2