Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Makes sense. Before he signed for us you could already see from the clips available that he had something, also why we paid the fee we didnt as opposed to the other young players we brought in at the time where we didnt
Bild in Germany reported that Bayern also made a attempt to sign him from Monaco, along with Liverpool, RB Leipzig etc. But United's French scout (Mathieu Seckinger) had built up a close relationship with the players father (Lofti Mejbri) which helped John Murtough close the deal in United's favour.

city-puma

Bild in Germany reported that Bayern also made a attempt to sign him from Monaco, along with Liverpool, RB Leipzig etc. But United's French scout (Mathieu Seckinger) had built up a close relationship with the players father (Lofti Mejbri) which helped John Murtough close the deal in United's favour.
You are talented to get those insights for us, Adnan!

mav_9me

So far Hannibal hasn't been involved much. They haven't passed to him much. And he is playing a bit deeper in CM rather than no.10 or left side.

NYAS

Not sure how he thought he’d get away with that dive

Glorio

Playing deeper today than in the semi finals. I think he played this deep as well in the quarterfinals. I prefer seeing him further up, but this is good experience.

DevTheRed

Referee seems to have lost it a bit.. Hannibal grabbed by the throat and no punishment.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good to see Mejbri not losing his temper when he was grabbed by the throat.

flameinthesun

First time watching Tunisia play, they are very selfish on the ball a few players trying to dribble all the way through algeria. I reckon if they had a bit more teamwork they'd be dominating the match. Entertaining though, a bit like a basketball match this one. Mejbri doing okay, sometimes getting a bit lost in the midfield though.

Foxbatt

First time watching Tunisia play, they are very selfish on the ball a few players trying to dribble all the way through algeria. I reckon if they had a bit more teamwork they'd be dominating the match. Entertaining though, a bit like a basketball match this one. Mejbri doing okay, sometimes getting a bit lost in the midfield though.
It's a theme. Individually they are as good as any. Put eleven of them together and they try to play not as a team.

Bertie 2 Hats

I'm watching the match on Fox Sports 1... The standard of football in this match is pretty poor... and that is being kind.

Rinnegan240

Algeria would be edging this if they had Mahrez available.

The Tunisian team lack any type of chemistry and the individualism is befuddling.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Algeria would be edging this if they had Mahrez available.

The Tunisian team lack any type of chemistry and the individualism is befuddling.
They're a team full of that kid in school that always screamed for the ball and proceeded to be disgusted when they didn't, whilst never passing themselves.

Mejbri subbed.

Rinnegan240

They're a team full of that kid in school that always screamed for the ball and proceeded to be disgusted when they didn't, whilst never passing themselves.

Mejbri subbed.
Hannibal was visibly starting to tire. Spent most of his time tracking runners who pinched the ball off the latest of the multitude of Tunisian ball-hogs.

Put in a shift today. Would have loved to see more of the creative side of his game but even prime Zidane would have a difficult time playing with such tunnel-visioned team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.