Hannibal Mejbri - Manchester United Player

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is going to be absolutely class.

Think he will end up as an 8 as he's so well rounded. He's got that perfect blend of flair and hard work.

jeepers

Man the last youth midfielder I was genuinely excited about other than Pogba was Possebon (terribly unlucky), and now we have Garner, Levitt, Galbraith and this kid. Great stuff!

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was ok in the first half, but improved in the second half. Looking forward to seeing him develop.

Bwuk

Looked streets above Salford.

Quite a few midfielders ahead of him in the pecking order, but would like to see him get a chance at some point this season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If that’s the case, then we can be very very excited.

Not seen him play as yet.
It isn't, I don't think it's even particularly close either. Greenwood, for the U18s, was so much better than anyone else on the pitch it was frightening.

I know everyone's desperate to find another Greenwood or someone even better than him, but the truth is players like him don't come around very often. Mejbri looks a good talent, no question about it, but I'd be staggered if he ended up a better player than Greenwood.

romufc

It isn't, I don't think it's even particularly close either. Greenwood, for the U18s, was so much better than anyone else on the pitch it was frightening.

I know everyone's desperate to find another Greenwood or someone even better than him, but the truth is players like him don't come around very often. Mejbri looks a good talent, no question about it, but I'd be staggered if he ended up a better player than Greenwood.
This is a classic case of fans judging Greenwood based on his first team appearances. Where, he has shown probably 40% of his ability I would say.

Once he settles in which he is doing so and feels part of the team, he will improve and we will see the Greenwood that tore the unders apart. He is a talent that comes by rarely.

bsCallout

Talented. Long way to go. A EL cup feature would be good for him this season, nothing more.

CG1010

This is a classic case of fans judging Greenwood based on his first team appearances. Where, he has shown probably 40% of his ability I would say.

Once he settles in which he is doing so and feels part of the team, he will improve and we will see the Greenwood that tore the unders apart. He is a talent that comes by rarely.
This is probably for another thread but I am very curious.. what aspects of Greenwood's game has he not yet shown in the first team? I love the thought that there might be more facets to his game besides the ones that he has shown already

murali_red

1P4hDEUUrkQ[/MEDIA]
His strength is already quite amazing and he doesn't get fazed by pressing as well, always looking to go in even he had quite a few knocks. Should be give him first team? Given the packed season ahead.

romufc

This is probably for another thread but I am very curious.. what aspects of Greenwood's game has he not yet shown in the first team? I love the thought that there might be more facets to his game besides the ones that he has shown already
I dont think we have seen the best of his link up play yet and his vision. People think he is only a finisher but he has great ball control, we started to see it at the end a little taking a long ball on his chest, and small bits of great control and composure.

The more he grows into the team, the better he will be.

CG1010

I dont think we have seen the best of his link up play yet and his vision. People think he is only a finisher but he has great ball control, we started to see it at the end a little taking a long ball on his chest, and small bits of great control and composure.

He has shown shades of his link up play and technical ability for the first XI. His linkup with Martial for the West Ham goal comes to mind for example.

bsCallout

He has shown shades of his link up play and technical ability for the first XI. His linkup with Martial for the West Ham goal comes to mind for example.
His cross for the Bruno volley was the first time we've seen that side of his game and it was in my opinion one of the best passes this season.

Dante

Average bang
Gaddafi named one of his sons 'Hannibal'. And, obviously, Hannibal Buress is probably the most famous living example right now.

SAFMUTD

Dont want to put any unnecessary pressure on him but Id be surprised if he's not as good as prime Xavi by hid mid 20s.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Say Mejbri comes in and becomes undroppable- I know it's not going to happen - where does he play for us in the first team? CAM, CM or CDM? I've not seen him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's okay, not super talented in my eyes.
Was my initial impression of him last season, but that was quickly corrected the more I watched. He has what it takes, I’m certain of it. Injury permitting, he’ll get to the first team.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Say Mejbri comes in and becomes undroppable- I know it's not going to happen - where does he play for us in the first team? CAM, CM or CDM? I've not seen him.
id say he’ll be brought in playing on the wings at the end of a match or 2 unless it’s an injury crisis in the first team or Possibly starting in midfield in the league cup. He’s most likely not going to get a start in the league this year.