Happy Bday to Nani! (Aka Nani vs. Ronaldo vs. Spain)

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Looked over the line before Nani even touched it to me. Gutted, would have been a cracker as well. How he managed to not only get it out from under his feet but chip the keeper from that weird angle I will never know

Maroon Lucifer

Looked over the line before Nani even touched it to me. Gutted, would have been a cracker as well. How he managed to not only get it out from under his feet but chip the keeper from that weird angle I will never know
The ball was over the line before Nani touched it, and Nani wasn't offside either, Pique was on the floor and play Nani well onside!
And what a goal it would have been.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Reverse flip-flap I think haha, was pretty special and he's been fantastic tonight. Thoroughly deserved goal and lead for Portugal.
I never understood the difference, though I remember seeing it mentioned on PES manuals.

Is it a reverse one when the first touch is with the inside of the boot and the second touch with the outside?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Oh my days Nani is a retard, great stuff there from Ronnie.. that was old school skillz

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
it just gets funnier and sillier everytime I see it. I can't imagine how I'd feel having almost scored an unbelievable goal like that against the world champions only for some plonk to try and step in a steal the goal and deny it.

wr8_utd

:'(
This is more like the old Ronaldo. Not just the goal scoring machine but a joy to watch.

twitter thread suggester
Great through ball by Nani creates the second goal for Portugal.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
2-0, nice goal again. Frabregas whining to the referee about I don't know what.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Moutinho is becoming better and better each month. It really did him good to move out of Sporting.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
:lol::lol: Nani, it was a brilliant assist.

Eriku

lol... nice to see Nani making one of my favourite mistakes, trying to chip the keeper when he's not really committed to rushing out... do it all the time on FIFA *sigh*