Happy Slip Day

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
they won at Norwich after his speech didn't they?

but so much that was glorious to watch followed (with them only needing 4pts from 2 games)

the Aspas corner - :lol:, as they tried so hard to retrieve the deficit

Suarez crying & needing help to leave the field was brilliant too (we can do it on the goal difference, lads, :lol:)

Like a who's who of loathesome characters isn't it.
Suarez, Gerrard, Glen Johnson, Skrtel.

Even "Weigh loss pills" Toure.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I also really loved it when Gerrard pushed the camera away at Palace.

I remember shouting some pretty obscene stuff at the screen about him not being so keen on kidding cameras now. Glorious
It's a close one, but it even beats that meme of him kidding the camera after scoring at Old Trafford, juxta posed with us holding the Premier title.

MUFC OK

This is still funny and all but the reality is that we are, and won’t for the foreseeable future be, in a position to get as close to the title as Rodgers Liverpool team that nearly won it and that makes the whole thing slightly hollow to me.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
It's a close one, but it even beats that meme of him kidding the camera after scoring at Old Trafford, juxta posed with us holding the Premier title.
The way the week before he was caught saying this does not slip now after they beat City
Then he slipped and cost them the league.
That sort of perfect storm will never be topped.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Jose having a little troll.

I genuinely think it’s one of his proudest moments. His hatred of Liverpool has always been his one redeeming quality.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The way the week before he was caught saying this does not slip now after they beat City
Then he slipped and cost them the league.
That sort of perfect storm will never be topped.
Yep, hamming it up upon spotting the camera, and making sure they were up close for his "rousing" speech"

Ehh, ehh, same agen at Norwich, effing this effing that

Then ushering the camera away at Palace. Brilliant.

kyofusho

Ah, one Slippy G meme came through on my Facebook memories today. Good times, good times.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
This is still funny and all but the reality is that we are, and won’t for the foreseeable future be, in a position to get as close to the title as Rodgers Liverpool team that nearly won it and that makes the whole thing slightly hollow to me.
Oh get over yourself ffs! :lol:

Are you saying the only people allowed to laugh at this are City fans? What about Jose's trolling, I suppose you disapprove of that too?

fecking hell, you must be a right bundle of laughs on a night out.

MUFC OK

Oh get over yourself ffs! :lol:

Are you saying the only people allowed to laugh at this are City fans? What about Jose's trolling, I suppose you disapprove of that too?

fecking hell, you must be a right bundle of laughs on a night out.
Loved the slip but prefer to focus on what’s going on our club. Not bothered about trolling Jose, enjoyed beating him but he was let down by the owners after finishing 2nd and it’s taken a couple of years to get roughly back to that level. I don’t talk about United on nights out, thankfully :lol:

Nero

Without doubt one of the Premier League's greatest moments.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
After all the doom and gloom from the weekend with United, its nice to remember a joyous occasion such as this!

Happy slip day everyone

stevoc

You are about 3 weeks too early lads, it was on the 27th of April.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Always thought it was karma for giving them that game in 2009 to insure we won't get the title that year.
It probably wasn't but won't stop me from doing so.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Seems strange that we get a national holiday for some rich inbred twat putting a chunk of stolen metal and jewels on his head but we get nothing for this special day.