Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

cyberman

We barely had a sniff for the majority of it, I think we need some new midfielders and a new goalkeeper in that match before we needed Kane
Because we had nothing through the middle at all. The times we threatened was when Bruno or Rashford drifted in and opened the attacking third up.
Kane rewards good passes into the box and makes bad passes look good. Put him in Varanes position for both of his chances and it’s two goals.
It’s not as if Varanes chances fell randomly at the edge of the box etc, he was in the 9 position that Kane would occupy. It’s telling the 9 position was the space he could drift into cause feck me that’s a bad sign for our forwards

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
If it’s a straight shootout between us and Madrid I fear for our chances. He might prefer United for the PL record but come on, if Madrid come calling it’s a dream come true for any footballer. No use discussing who spurs would rather sell to either

It will be interesting to see what happens. I don't think someone who has been fine to stay winless at Spurs for so long is the type of player who would want the insane pressure, (even) dirtier media and nutso fans in Madrid. He certainly saw how Bale was treated there. United allows him to go to one of the biggest clubs in the world where he will likely win some trophies and realize the PL scoring record. I would be really surprised if he chooses Madrid over United. Madrid is a dream come true for most footballers, but Kane seems to be cut from a different cloth.

Roboc7

He’d make a big difference but fee would be extortionate and we need lots more players than just him. In a way I hope Madrid rumours are true as it would stop saga before it even starts.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
If either of the bidders for our club have asingle feck about the actual club, they both be committing £xxxm of summer transfer funds on top of their offers, enabling the club to spend it now.
Is it?

Pissing off players who want to move does not exactly get you a good rep around the industry I wouldn’t think
Koulibali LOVED Napoli and never had wanted to leave.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It's the bad relationship with Levy that I don't like.
It's all a sham. If they really want to sell him/he wants to leave, Levy's priority will be a sale outside England. He maintains his tough guy image with fans/shareholders and in the end we get the player, assuming Kane wants to play in Spain.

Cantona in disguise

We didn't create any notable chances. We had 1 shot on target and that was the pen. City were poor, we made it difficult, but all of our attacking players were poor.
Because the ball wouldn't stick. Sancho was hiding and rashford wants it in behind not to feet with his back to goal. We have nobody to bring others into play. Kane would allow us to do that. Unfortunately I don't think we will get him and he will be ridiculously expensive.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Interest in Havertz and Kane in early June. We've gone so many years without a big signing or waiting for the Bernabéu to open that I still find it hard to believe despite the sources.

Prodigal7

Still think he now wants the PL scoring record. Not going to get that in la liga.
Yeah, what he should do is play along to wanting to go to Madrid, then when Levy accepts their bid turn it down and wait for us to offer the same which I'm sure we would.
Levy then looks like a massive cnut if he refuses it.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yeah, what he should do is play along to wanting to go to Madrid, then when Levy accepts their bid turn it down and wait for us to offer the same which I'm sure we would.
Levy then looks like a massive cnut if he refuses it.
I can understand Levy not wanting to strengthen a rival, but this Spurs are not rivals to any of the Top 4. He wants to look the savvy businessman to the detriment of the club.

MoskvaRed

We could have beaten City with Kane today. We had a fair amount of territory and possession (considering it’s against a Pep team) and Kane is much more intelligent with his use of the ball than out forwards.

Lee565

Kane is probably the only striker in the league that can match up to haaland

Sparky Rhiwabon

Maybe Kane will just decide to stay at Spurs for the final year of his contract and then he can decide where he wants to go as a free agent and on what terms after that.

Someone

Something
Kane will not move to Madrid. The man barely wants to leave London, if he had any excuse to stay at Spurs he would
Levy won't sell to an English club if Madrid is in the mix. I think Kane would prefer staying in England but Madrid is a much better option than staying with Spurs.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I cannot see him leaving the Premier League. He seems like a player who likes to have his name in the record books and he has a real chance of breaking Shearer’s PL record. I’m convinced we’ll get him if he leaves Spurs this summer

cyberman

Levy won't sell to an English club if Madrid is in the mix. I think Kane would prefer staying in England but Madrid is a much better option than staying with Spurs.
I’m not sure giving up on the record is better than staying one year at Spurs. It’s not as if he hates it there.
The option of moving to Europe was always there. Every top club in the world would want Kane

Ted Lasso

We could have beaten City with Kane today. We had a fair amount of territory and possession (considering it’s against a Pep team) and Kane is much more intelligent with his use of the ball than out forwards.
Very much so. If we somehow managed to sign him a lot of disbelieving fans are in for quite a surprise.

van Nistelrooy

Think Kane will have an eye on the PL goalscoring record, but the pull of Real to win trophies and link up with Modric could be stronger.

There's also the chance he plays in Madrid for a few years and comes back to the PL to try break the record.

BorisManUtd

Go to Madrid for 3 years, win bunch of trophies, come back to PL and break that record. He'll have less regrets when he retires.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
It's now or never for Kane, next season Mbappe is free and will likely head over there. So this is his one chance this season.

Hulme91

Vinicius Jr would feast if Kane ends up in Madrid, that would be a mad combo

Marwood

Very much so. If we somehow managed to sign him a lot of disbelieving fans are in for quite a surprise.
Said before but there's no chance. He'd be mad to move to us. He needs a ready made team, where he's the final piece.

Not a team/club that's been out of contention for a decade that's just scraped top 4.

rajds89

If Spurs are to let Kane go, they’d sell him to Madrid for a cut price before even entertaining a bid from us. It’s worrying though, if not Kane, who the hell do we bring in as I can’t see us moving for Oshimen either at the prices being quoted.

Mike Smalling

We are so desperate for quality up front that a shortsighted move for Kane is beginning to look like a good idea. Rather that than no mature striker.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Is the PL record a non-factor, a small factor or a large one? I lean towards small.

Mas Risky

Welp, there goes our hope of bringing him in.

I guess it is for the better. We shouldn't drag our transfer down just to deal with Levy.