Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
If he leaves on a free in 2024, are we even in the race?
Ten Hag has worked hard to reduce the wage bill. There will be clubs offering 600k+ a week.
Will the club want to break that for Kane, even if he is on a free?
There won't be an English club offering that though.

frostbite

We should get this guy. It is not often we have a chance to get a top scorer. It makes a huge difference.

Dominos

That makes no sense, Bayern would have spoken to kane via his agent or intermediaries before getting into negoitations with levy. If kane hadnt given his OK for the move then they wont have bothered.
It's weird isn't it, but then again we said the same thing about De Jong and United last summer. I wrote that off as United just being completely incompetent though, and it's still very rare a club agrees a fee with a club and the player then decides he doesn't fancy it.

If he does turn down the move clearly Kane has misled Bayern in some way, causing them to waste their whole summer on him. I'm not sure exactly what benefit he's got out of playing these games though.

OverratedOpinion

It's weird isn't it, but then again we said the same thing about De Jong and United last summer. I wrote that off as United just being completely incompetent though, and it's still very rare a club agrees a fee with a club and the player then decides he doesn't fancy it.

If he does turn down the move clearly Kane has misled Bayern in some way, causing them to waste their whole summer on him. I'm not sure exactly what benefit he's got out of playing these games though.
Maybe he's a massive Dortmund fan

mu4c_20le

That makes no sense, Bayern would have spoken to kane via his agent or intermediaries before getting into negoitations with levy. If kane hadnt given his OK for the move then they wont have bothered.
Yep, Kane's fault obviously.

Bayern have conducted themselves impeccably throughout this entire saga.

Kaos

I think Kane ultimately joins Bayern.

He's likely apprehensive about the move and would certainly prefer staying in the PL, so I think he's waiting to see if someone like us or Liverpool are interested, and if so hed prioritise that as a preference.

But I don't think we'll pounce on this, so he just settles for Bayern.

frostbite

It makes sense for Kane to stay in England and break the all time record. If someone (us!) offers 100 million and gets him, that's great. If they don't, then next year he will make more money as a free agent. At this point in his life, I don't think it makes sense to go to Germany.

We should offer Levy 100 million now, he probably doesn't have any other offers, and he doesn't want to let him go for free. Kane is going to propel us to the next level.

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
Imagine dealing one month with Levy trolling you and changing meetings to then getting your offer accepted and Kane feking you over. That was unexpected.

Adamsk7

I can say that the one play he has that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever is signing a new deal at Spurs - so I’m guessing that’s the one he’ll take

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Not sure he would want to leave Spurs on a free. If he stays he will probably sign a new contract maybe with a release clause.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
payback for that lampard goal that wasn’t given at the 2010 world cup. take that, you pieces of shit.

TsuWave

Buying Kane this window doesn't sound like the wisest thing - the money involved after shelling out what we did on Hojlund - and Levy would probably pull some dickhead move anyway.

croadyman

It makes sense for Kane to stay in England and break the all time record. If someone (us!) offers 100 million and gets him, that's great. If they don't, then next year he will make more money as a free agent. At this point in his life, I don't think it makes sense to go to Germany.

We should offer Levy 100 million now, he probably doesn't have any other offers, and he doesn't want to let him go for free. Kane is going to propel us to the next level.
Where we getting that money from,I suggested two sources but neither are remotely realistic

ManRed

Out of interest United fans:

a. Buy Kane this window?
b. Get him for “free” next summer?
I think B sets it up perfectly for a title challenge next year. All the new signings get a year to gel in. Youngsters like Amad, Pellestri, Mejbri, Mainoo will be ready for the premier league squad. It will only need a star striker to get us over the line.

Wing Attack Plan R

a. Buy Kane this window?
a. If we have the money, spend it. Kane would get 30+ goals in this United side. I don’t think Hojland is going to be doing big numbers this season as he gets acclimated to the league (if he breaks 10 goals I will call it a massive success). Kane would impart knowledge by training alongside him in ways we all hoped/assumed would happen with Ronaldo. In 3 years when Kane suddenly loses a gear, Hojland the apprentice will slay his master in an exciting lightsaber duel.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
Will be interesting to see what he does now. He’s wasted the vast majority of his professional career at Tottenham, so one more season there doesn’t make much of a difference when you look at what’s at the other end. He’ll get a hefty bonus, hefty wages and he can pretty much choose between most top clubs in Europe months from now. It’s such a logical choice to wait until his contract with Tottenham expires that the most Harry Kane thing to do is to either sign an extension with Tottenham or join Bayern.

PoTMS

Let him go to Bayern. Buy him next year for £60m when he gets homesick. Knowing Levy, he's probably tried to stick a clause on for that eventuality.

Mercurial

a. Buy Kane this window?
Option a.
He won't be free next year due to probably sign on and agent bonus closing 40-50m. He will generate his own revenue at United. Get him in.