Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

dinostar77

Spurs without Kane are so screwed. Watching them this season will be so hilarious.
They will be fine, Ricardilson is a better fit for the manager's system than kane is. Not saying that he will match Kanes output, but he will be a no9 that suits the system better.

Still gotta laugh that classic levy, has fecked over another manager 24hrs before the new season starts. Who do they bring in to compete with ricardilson for no9? Vlahovic?

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I guess Kane wasnt all that bothered about the PL goalscoring record after all. He can go win Bayerns 83rd consecutive Bundesliga trophy and complete his career.

His only shot at winning a champions league to be fair

JagUTD

I'd just throw a bid in tomorrow morning. But send it to Joe Lewis and forget to CC Levy in.

croadyman

Well that’s it, pretty much done and dusted.

I do genuinely think it’s a bad move for Kane at this point in his career.

And I think it’s a real shame to see the best English leaving the PL.

Gutted. Let’s hope that Højlund transfer really does pay off.
I don't blame the club for ending interest two months ago. He clearly didn't give them any encouragement so was the right decision. Still gutted he has given the green light to Bayern

JagUTD

Feck it that might as well be saying HWG
It's still not like he's choosing to go there over other options. It's basically Bayern or Spurs at this point and considering the caliber of player he is, it's very unlikely that's because nobody else is interested.

I have no doubt if Kane wasn't a Spurs and just some player they signed from another club, he would be far more comfortable playing his hand and using his contract situation to pressurise Spurs into dealing with English clubs.

Redlyn

Bad move? No way. He has to leave tots and win something for his own sanity. HIs talent deserves it. Staying would be the most loser move and very spursy.

RedDevilRoshi

The bad move would have been if he stayed at Spurs, not join Bayern.

He has to leave them for his own sanity and to basically have the opportunity to win some silverware and a fair crack at the CL.

Far too good a player to finish his career without any winners medals. Would be a huge waste more than anything if he had no trophies to show for it with all those career goals.

JagUTD

He doesn’t have to stay at Spurs - Levy can’t ‘only sell to Bayern’, I wish this daft narrative would stop.
Levy refuses to deal with certain clubs and in Europe, Bayern are really the only option this summer.

So it's less a narrative and more the reality.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Will be weird to see him playing in another league.

croadyman

It's still not like he's choosing to go there over other options. It's basically Bayern or Spurs at this point and considering the caliber of player he is, it's very unlikely that's because nobody else is interested.

I have no doubt if Kane wasn't a Spurs and just some player they signed from another club, he would be far more comfortable playing his hand and using his contract situation to pressurise Spurs into dealing with English clubs.
Yeah he only has a choice of two and don't blame him for choosing the ambitious option. Not gonna hide the fact that I'm absolutely gutted that shot at getting him is dead

JagUTD

Yeah he only has a choice of two and don't blame him for choosing the ambitious option. Not gonna hide the fact that I'm absolutely gutted that shot at getting him is dead
As am I. Long believed he would be the player to take us to the next level.

Big loss for the league as well but a massive coup for Bayern so fair play to them.