Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Chip

Somehow I really can't see Harold moving abroad. If he ends up leaving he strikes me as the type who gets homesick and returns to the PL within 12 months.

Probably back to Spurs, but could be United. But it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up staying at Spurs.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Where we getting £100m we can't even sell Fred let alone Maguire,McTominay and others
Don’t come at me with reality.

I said hope :wenger:

All seriousness we won’t sign him after our most recent outlay.

Im not even sure we’ll want to on a free in the summer.

GoldanoGraham

How long before Bayern go stir crazy dealing with Levy and pull out - not sure they gonna pay what he wants…

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
How long before Bayern go stir crazy dealing with Levy and pull out - not sure they gonna pay what he wants…
Our latest offer was 85+10 million euros, i dont see us going way behind the 100 millions mark, if at all

Baxquux

Our latest offer was 85+10 million euros, i dont see us going way behind the 100 millions mark, if at all
Can't see Kane being sold for less than £90m basic (so around 105 euro) and £100m+ with add-ons. I know Bayern don't pay huge transfer fees compared to other major clubs - as opposed to wages, where they're competing with Barca and RM - , but you've got the money as a club and Levy knows it and also knows that Kane's the best 'right-now' striker on the market, ( discounting Mbappe and that whole circus and the fact that he would only come for a 1 year superloan etc.)

colombianmancunian

Where we getting £100m we can't even sell Fred let alone Maguire,McTominay and others
We are Manchester United, not some mid table team. We have the money, we are just waiting for the correct moment to bid as we did with players such as RVP or Berba. Having a limited budget was just media BS, propitiated either by the club to reduce “United tax”, or by the media on their constant ABU narrative.

BeltUp

Supports
United
Well as someone who grew up with danish parents but attending a german school I can tell you that there wont be a scenario where Harry's kids will suddenly not be fluent in English just because they attend a german school or even live in germany, especially given the age they are at now.
What will happen is that they will be fluent in both and thus have even greater opportunities than if they are only fluent in one. Obviously english gives you wider opportunities if its either or, but that is not the case here.
I'm not convinced. Harry is 30 but still not fluent in English yet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Somehow I really can't see Harold moving abroad. If he ends up leaving he strikes me as the type who gets homesick and returns to the PL within 12 months.

Probably back to Spurs, but could be United. But it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up staying at Spurs.
He'll come back within a year with stories in the paper about how playing for Bayern was "like playing in another country"

C'est Moi Cantona

I am so happy we are not involved. Spurs are his safe space. He is not ready. We would have been messed about.
By Levy, not by Kane, he 100 % wants out imo, just don't think he really wants to leave the Premiership though, hence the Bayern thing just looking all a bit half hearted to me.

Teja

I'm still somewhat amazed that Kane has a better goal per min ratio playing for Spurs than Rooney playing in a dominant United side.

I get he wasn't our primary goal scorer while Ronaldo was around but that's still insane to me. Kane's just really really good.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
I'm still somewhat amazed that Kane has a better goal per min ratio playing for Spurs than Rooney playing in a dominant United side.

I get he wasn't our primary goal scorer while Ronaldo was around but that's still insane to me. Kane's just really really good.
He is taking all the penalties

Kaos

It would be hilarious if Kane joins Bayern around the time they finally regress and he ends up never winning anything there :lol:

About a 1% chance of happening but would still be pretty funny.

GoldanoGraham

Cant see any scenario where he signs a new spurs contract unless he is really stupid.

I get that he defo prefers to stay in the EPL but that isn’t going to be an option this season if Levy gets his way. Everything looks a bit half hearted with Kane - great player but don’t think deep down he is really sure what he wants. I’m sure he’d have preferred a move to Utd over Bayern

Glad we haven’t been doing a Frenkie De Jong saga on Kane this summer.

babablue

I am so happy we are not involved. Spurs are his safe space. He is not ready. We would have been messed about.
Yup, plus the club would have been mocked for spending all summer chasing an unattainable target.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Winning the Bundesliga is hardly like winning a ring in the NBA though. At this stage Bayern could probably forfeit the first 10 games of the league season and still win it. Kane's Audi Cup win was probably more of an achievement than winning a one team league.

Bayern fans aren't going to think Kane's been a great signing if they win the league but fall short in Europe, not sure he's had to deal that kind of pressure in his career so far.
I think Bayern is a fantastic move for Kane. While they do win the Bubdesliga every year let’s look at the positives as well - Bayern are one of the biggest clubs on the planet. They’ve got a very talented squad that desperately needs someone like him. They won the league last year whilst being shit - winning it while playing great stuff will garner praise. They compete and have aspirations in the CL every season. The Bundesliga while others may be used to them winning it would still be a great feeling for Kane to be a part of it. The PL wasn’t a one team league but see how much more the title meant for RVP and how giddy he was, after years of none of the big trophies. And the CL is not everything. Lewandowski won one of it in his time at Bayern - had he not, nobody would have said he wasn’t superb for them.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I wouldn't rule out move IF he is on a free
His huge wage demand and signing on fee would probably means we still have to pay up 150m for his service, even when we don’t need to pay any transfer fee.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
England players everywhere, in La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Portuguese league, Serie A etc.

Great to see - overrated & overpriced my absolute arse :drool:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
By Levy, not by Kane, he 100 % wants out imo, just don't think he really wants to leave the Premiership though, hence the Bayern thing just looking all a bit half hearted to me.
Harry Kane has not told Spurs he is definitely not signing a new contract.

C'est Moi Cantona

Harry Kane has not told Spurs he is definitely not signing a new contract.
If he wanted to sign one he'd have done it already, and Spurs wouldn't be speaking to Bayern.

It's Bayern he doesn't really want, not some doubt about whether leaving Spurs is the right thing to do or not.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
So we have a spare £200m?
If you read on you’d see I know it won’t happen.

It wouldn’t be £200m anyway.

I do think it would be interesting to see though if Bayern do agree a fee were we to match it would Spurs go for it.

Im very happy with our business this window so far though with or without any further attempts at Kane. It does however feel like we need another attacker unless we’re keeping Martial for one more season.

crossy1686

career ending
If you read on you’d see I know it won’t happen.

It wouldn’t be £200m anyway.

I do think it would be interesting to see though if Bayern do agree a fee were we to match it would Spurs go for it.

Im very happy with our business this window so far though with or without any further attempts at Kane. It does however feel like we need another attacker unless we’re keeping Martial for one more season.
If Bayern agree a fee, the fee to United will be that plus £50m+. Levy would rather cut his own nose off than sell to United or any other PL team.

We offered more for Modric and Bale and he sold them both to Madrid anyway. The only way Kane ends up at United is if he leaves Bayern for us in a couple of years.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If he wanted to sign one he'd have done it already, and Spurs wouldn't be speaking to Bayern.

It's Bayern he doesn't really want, not some doubt about whether leaving Spurs is the right thing to do or not.
Spurs still have hope about Kane signing another contract. Look at the news articles. Compare this to Mount making it categorically clear he wouldn’t sign one and forcing Chelsea’s hand.
Kane is being particular about not forcing his way out and isn’t putting Spurs under maximum pressure.
If Kane made it clear he wouldn’t sign a new contract and did not want to travel abroad, Spurs would be negotiating with a domestic club.

Kaos

Honestly I think if City were in for him (and they didn't have Haaland) then he'd kick up a fuss and insist he wouldn't sign a new contract and demand a move. H'e break the PL record and be essentially guaranteed silverware which would be the perfect outcome for him. Unfortunately I don't think he sees us as a safe bet to pick up some silverware with, even if we are at the moment an upgrade on Spurs. Thats why he's not been pushing for a move to United.

I think he wants to stay in England but not risk upsetting Spurs and their fans, especially if a domestic move doesn't guarantee him trophies (and let's be honest, it doesn't with us). I'd wager he's pretty lukewarm on the Bayern idea at best.