Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Judas

Open to offers
It’s the correct call by him with one year left. I’m just not convinced he is strong enough to resist Spurs’ attempts to sell him off abroad.
I think there's more chance of Spurs convincing the bloke to sign a new deal than him going to Bayern, and I think they know that.

Turnbl

I still can't see Spurs not selling him this window, makes no sense to let him walk for free next year.

Born2Lose

I still can't see Spurs not selling him this window, makes no sense to let him walk for free next year.
This is the same Daniel Levy running the club who wanted at one point to sell Kane to Leicester for £600k. The guy is an absolute buffoon.

Irwin99

Even if Spurs start the season on fire he should wait right until the end of the campaign before he even thinks about signing a new deal. I haven't kept an eye on who Spurs have bought this summer other than Maddison but if they still have the likes of Dier starting in defence then they're most likely not getting champions league football. I expect Liverpool, United, City, Arsenal and even Newcastle to look strong again. It's a tough ask for Spurs to get into the top 5.

m1tch

Levy probably thinks he could still get £50-60 million in January from an English club.

erikcred

It’s the correct call by him with one year left. I’m just not convinced he is strong enough to resist Spurs’ attempts to sell him off abroad.
The poster you responded to is absolutely right. Now, there's nothing wrong with being a coaster, and he's one of the most gifted ones around.

But being stuck playing under a sequence of mediocre managers in your prime, not pushing for a move to go and learn under a manager like Pep when he had the chance? Especially after coming so close to a CL under Pochettino. He's just content where he is. Nothing wrong with that. But I wouldn't consider his decisions to be some kind of clever thinking-2-steps-ahead moves or subscribe to the rubbish that he's staying because winning a league cup with spurs would mean more to him than a treble with City or Bayern.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
"BREAKING: Harry Kane will not actively try and force a move"

I am starting to believe that he will maybe stay.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He needs to leave cause it’s good for fantasy football. I can go with Richarlison cause he will be a midfielder starting as a #9.

RVN1991

The poster you responded to is absolutely right. Now, there's nothing wrong with being a coaster, and he's one of the most gifted ones around.

But being stuck playing under a sequence of mediocre managers in your prime, not pushing for a move to go and learn under a manager like Pep when he had the chance? Especially after coming so close to a CL under Pochettino. He's just content where he is. Nothing wrong with that. But I wouldn't consider his decisions to be some kind of clever thinking-2-steps-ahead moves or subscribe to the rubbish that he's staying because winning a league cup with spurs would mean more to him than a treble with City or Bayern.
He literally did.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Spurs would be daft not to sell, he'd be daft to want to stay.

So both those things will probably happen.

prateik

Think it'll get done.. even if its not today..

would love it if it fell through and we got him on deadline day.. Not going to happen though.

Howl

I fully expect him not to leave this summer. I also half expect him to sign another contract with Tottenham. He seems like the kind of guy who is content at Tottenham at the end of the day. Sure he wants to win trophies, but at this point I just don't see it happening, the move that is.

crossy1686

career ending
We kind of need him to stay and sign a new contract, otherwise they have no hope of giving anyone in the top 4 a game next season, and we need others to drop points.

Paula

Supports
Bayern
Bild.de wrote that Bayern offers 85 million € + 10 add ons. Euros!
If spurs won't accept, Kane already agreed to join Bayern next year.

Appletonred

IF Kane stays at Spurs but doesn't renew, then I'd be convinced that he actually wants to join us, and possibly in the next transfer window.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’d Levy accepts I’d love us to add 10m and see what happens. I’ve got a feeling I know the answer though.

Calidad

Supports
Hibernian
I think £85m+ is a crazy amount for a 30 year old. When do moves like this ever work out?

Baxquux

Bild.de wrote that Bayern offers 85 million € + 10 add ons. Euros!
If spurs won't accept, Kane already agreed to join Bayern next year.
If Spurs don't accept and Munich aren't prepared to push their offer into the 100m mark, there's no reason why he should guarantee Munich that he'll sign for them next Summer. Regardless of what people are arguing, I still think Kane has his pick of pretty much any side in Europe on a free and a four year contract because of his ability to function as playmaker as well as striker. Munich might still be the most attractive option at that point if he wants a cast-iron guarantee of a domestic title at a top league, but it might be more complicated than that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Spurs would be daft not to sell, he'd be daft to want to stay.

So both those things will probably happen.
He comes across as a fairly daft bloke, and without irony as we've been pretty damn daft with our behaviour post Fergie, Spurs are a truly daft club.