Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Djemba-Djemba

Smalltime operation all around.
Not you personally, but there were definitely other Bayern fans on here surprised we dropped out of trying to sign Kane very early this summer.

Do you now see why? :lol:

I bet after this Bayern will not be going after any more Spurs players for a while, and not just because most of them aren't very good.

Hulme91

Daniel Levy is a literal terrorist. :lol:

No high quality player will touch Spurs with a barge pole after this, at least while Levy is in charge

OverratedOpinion

Levy gets off on doing stuff like this, I'm convinced.
I think you're not far wrong. I imagine his heart starts racing at the thought of sitting around the gold club and telling all his friends how he had a club the size of Bayern Munich marching to his drum.

Meanwhile Bayern are just thinking "just deal with this strange little man once and we won't have to deal with (double checks name) Tottenham Hotspur again."

Djemba-Djemba

I think you're not far wrong. I imagine his heart starts racing at the thought of sitting around the gold club and telling all his friends how he had a club the size of Bayern Munich marching to his drum.

Meanwhile Bayern are just thinking "just deal with this strange little man once and we won't have to deal with (double checks name) Tottenham Hotspur again."
:lol:

Definitely, I genuinely don't think that's too far removed from reality.

LARulz

It's ridiculous to say the least but doesn't seem like this deal won't happen if it's "small conditions"

ErikElevenHag

The people saying its a terrible move is nothing more than jealousy that we aren't getting him.

We are miles off city and whilst he would go some way to closing the gap, Im still not sure we'd be in with a shout of the league.

Bayern are a top club and are much closer to city than we are in terms of quality, he has a real shot at winning the champions league with Bayern and they are one of the true super powers of the game.

Can't really blame him for going to try something different.

krazyrobus

:lol: Levy can't be serious, Kane can still fly and do the medical while they hammer out the last parts, this is ridiculous.

vodrake

Levy gets off on doing stuff like this, I'm convinced.

He's an energy vampire like Colin Robinson.
This is why I don't know why people were so convinced Levy would buckle to pressure and let United have a good deal on Kane if we'd just waited till the end. The guy doesn't give a shit

Antni1987

Wonder if an improved bid has come in this morning and they’re stalling for Bayern to renegotiate and match the new offer so he still buggers off abroad.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
If this deal falls apart now, there's zero chance Kane doesn't leave for free next season.

Levy is playing a very expensive game of chicken!
If he don’t leave now after me taking him out my FPL and changing my whole team. :mad:

ForeverRed1

Kane should genuinely just sit on his contract and leave for nothing in 10 months time. What a joke levy is

maybe he didn’t think kane would actually go.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Bayern are well within their rights to just can it now and leave the circus.

Levy would be left with an unhappy player and -£100M

:lol:

cyberman

Exactly why we were wise to keep away.
Say Bayern walks away, what frame of mind does this leave Kane in? How does he take this season seriously anymore?

DevilRed

Meanwhile somewhere in America, Daniel Levy is stood in front of a full length mirror, staring intently back at himself as he strokes his tenderness.

dasty

And there were people saying that negotiating with Levy will just be a walk in the park as Kane is in his last year of contract. :lol:

cyberman

He’s closing off so many markets for his club that it has to be negligent at this stage.
What top club who has been fecked over by him even sells to Spurs at this stage? In an era when English clubs squads are so vast that they’re starting to sell quality players amongst each other we have Spurs on the outside taking risks on 40m Wolfsburg players

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Not you personally, but there were definitely other Bayern fans on here surprised we dropped out of trying to sign Kane very early this summer.

Do you now see why? :lol:

I bet after this Bayern will not be going after any more Spurs players for a while, and not just because most of them aren't very good.
I’m not surprised. I knew this from the Modric deal. He’s an overcompensating little man with an overcompensating little club. Like a warlord reigning over a small patch of dirt, pretending to be a king.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Kinda feel sorry for Harry Kane. Makes the biggest decision in his career and then gets the rug pulled out from under him.

He seems a pretty placid chap but he must be raging.