Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s devoid of confidence. Though he’s probably past his best as well.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Extremely doubtful that City are going back in for him, so Spurs are still lugging this anchor around

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Reminds me of post 2015 Rooney. Legs just aren’t there any more and he drops deeper and deeper to compensate.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
So highly favoured this guy, the bias towards him is unreal. Not that good, and not that nice either. Gets away with so much the past 2 years, on and off the pitch.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Feels like he’s have a breakdown if it wasn’t all so in his favour. I have such a strong dislike towards him.

I only saw the second half so missed his goal, but my god he was bad. I genuinely think he's finished.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I actually thought he was ok today, if wasteful. The commentator mentioned Conte having told Kane to stay high and I think this benefitted him (and the team). It felt like he had a lot of shots for once and he wasn’t dropping deep as much and getting in the way. I also thought a couple of times his runs opened up space, the chance that Alli had comes to mind.

Having said that he was very lucky to have not been sent off, and he squandered some good opportunities.

GMoore23

Feels like he’s have a breakdown if it wasn’t all so in his favour. I have such a strong dislike towards him.
He's an entitled twat.
I absolutely can't stand him since that time he stole his own teammates goal. Even appealed to the FA for it.
"I swear on my daughters life I touched it" were his words I think.
What an absolute twat.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I absolutely can't stand him since that time he stole his own teammates goal. Even appealed to the FA for it.
What an absolute twat.
My favourite thing about the whole incident was that he still didn't get top scorer for that season.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Poor performance.
Avoiding a red card for that tackle is something the ref will have to explain. Unbelievable

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
What an absolute twat.
Then they gave it to him based on his good character….

UncleBob

It really is fecking mental that he somehow managed to escape with only a yellow card, it ticks off so many boxes it's bizarre. Kane runs at high speed straight towards Robertson, lunges in and plants his studs high up his ankle.

Mike Smalling

I think the referee can be forgiven for thinking he got the ball, and therefore just giving him a yellow card for a too forceful / reckless challenge. What I don't get is how VAR didn't make the referee look at it. It's one of those where all football fans seems to agree (including Spurs fans), yet somehow the jokers in the booth can't get it right.

Oranges038

Took a while.

But it looks like the Spurs striker curse has finally got to him, he should have got out before it really took hold.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is Conte going to get a striker?

Kane is on paper a Conte striker - but obviously he isn't on any sort of form he is known to be on on his best days.

I wonder if Conte will get a striker and play them in a partnership upfront - to not piss of Kane but also have a better scoring one on the pitch too.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Some of the decisions are so hilariously bad, it was clear red card. Glad they didn't send him off, it was a game full of shit decisions.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Lukaku for Kane I bet - if Conte had any say in it.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Just seen his interview after the match, the guy really seems to lack any sort of reflective awareness. Talks about Spurs missing chances but instead of taking any responsibility mentions Sons and Allis misses. As for the tackle, he thinks it was all fine because "he got the ball" :lol: