Harry Kane MBE | Performances

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
As a player, I agree. Because he isn't as consistent as he used to be. But we're talking about him strictly as a passer. If that's the case, I think that specific skillset doesn't diminish and we could still call De Bryune the best passer.
There were reasons why he didn't play well at the start of the season as we all know but since Conte came in he has been improving every game. He is generally a very consistent player, even when he isn't scoring he is usually making great passes.

Ladron de redcafe

There were reasons why he didn't play well at the start of the season as we all know but since Conte came in he has been improving every game. He is generally a very consistent player, even when he isn't scoring he is usually making great passes.
I was talking about De Bryune. But I suppose the same is true of Kane. Regardless, I was merely comparing them as passers. Kane might be a better player than De Bryune at the moment.

Idxomer

Those goalposts must be heavy mate :lol:.
It wasn't really my post, and I'm just providing context for the stats. Both have been underperforming heavily this season, Kane more so who's much younger and took months to resemble a footballer.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He has been absolutely magnificent for the past month - back to his very best.
When's he signing that new contract then? ;)

Get the feeling Poch has been in touch saying sharpen up for your move to Man. United next season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Kane looks good in red and black
You've got the finance to sign 29 year old player and tbh in short term it feels a logical move considering two of your CFs are over 35 years old and likely both won't be around next season and Greenwood simply won't play ever again. Add in Martial loaned out and Rashford no good even wide and it feels a very logical move.

City will probably just go out and sign Haaland and remain in cheat mode though.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
When's he signing that new contract then? ;)

Get the feeling Poch has been in touch saying sharpen up for your move to Man. United next season.
I'd love him to sign a new contract but he is likely waiting to see if we qualify for the Champions League next year (unlikely) before deciding if he wants out again. To be honest wouldn't blame him really for wanting to leave (though would be gutted) as he could get in any team in the world but obviously really hoping he stays.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I'd love him to sign a new contract but he is likely waiting to see if we qualify for the Champions League next year (unlikely) before deciding if he wants out again. To be honest wouldn't blame him really for wanting to leave (though would be gutted) as he could get in any team in the world but obviously really hoping he stays.
No summer tournament so can see him putting even more pressure on Levy earlier. Another top level manager going aswell if Conte chooses to go in summer won't help either as I think he decided he wanted to go last season when you sacked Mourinho just before cup final.

Yeah he probably says another 12 months if you make top 4 as ultimately that's the level he needs to be playing at and he hasn't since early 2020 so not enough at this stage of his career.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Break the bank and get him in. He’s class.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Best player in the prem right now, a pleasure to watch him tonight. Kulu also looking like a fantastic bit of business.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Best player in the prem right now, a pleasure to watch him tonight. Kulu also looking like a fantastic bit of business.
His passing from deep is quality, something he has added to his game as he has matured.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Doing a fine job in 2022 after his terrible start to the season.

A shame Spurs got knocked out of the ECL, that was his best chance at a trophy ...

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
He will stay at spurs and fight for big things with conte! No chance he’ll end up with you lot.
What "big things" would those be? The UEFA conference league?

Kane needed to go last season to City, where he actually would of been fighting for big things. He is a level above just about everyone in that Spurs team other than Son. Having said that Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal, Hammers, are all pretty close, don't really see Kane switching an average to above average Spurs team to an average / above average United.

sport2793

Shite in the big moments, that's all that counts, never won anything in his career as a result

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
People calling him a bottler in the match thread. Pretty fecking harsh when he scored a penalty earlier in the same game. :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Don’t let the same guy take a penalty twice. Especially against a goalie he sees every day.

Awful stuff.

Lecland07

Quality player. Thought he had a great performance.

Shame, but there is crap loads of pressure and he had to take two penalties. Overcompensated with the shot to go high, but that is the way it goes. He usually buries them like the first.

If we had brought on Rashford earlier, we might have been able to have him take it.

slored1

Always the second best. His moment to step up and he sent it over the stadium.