Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Seveneric

But losing would be entertaining to you?
No, but reading the excuses that will accompany a loss, if it happens would be interesting (for me). Not sure how that equals the loss being fun, unless we're reading two different posts.

Shark

@NotShark
Spurs are still a very good team, even without Kane. Hope the players don’t underestimate them, just because he’s out. We’ll need to be at our very best.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Spurs are still a very good team, even without Kane. Hope the players don’t underestimate them, just because he’s out. We’ll need to be at our very best.
Agree, someone said earlier he's a bigger loss for then than Pogba is for us, but I really don't agree.

el3mel

It's not like he was on fire against us anyway. Only scored one goal against us when we were resting the team for Europe League.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
It's also good Spurs are missing their first choice midfield pairing of Dembele/Wanyama. No Kane, no first choice midfielders. We should be winning this, even without Pogba.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
No, but reading the excuses that will accompany a loss, if it happens would be interesting (for me). Not sure how that equals the loss being fun, unless we're reading two different posts.
Ah so reading excuses after a win and after a lose are two completely different things in your eyes, one a barrel of laughs, the other not worth the time. Makes complete sense!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Man, Jose is so lucky.
Yeah it's not like we have Pogba, Rojo, Bailly and few others missing the game. Also Kane never scored at Old trafford, only league goal he scored against us was last season at WHL when focus was on Europa league.

Also in last 3 seasons Kane had just 1 shot on target at Old Trafford.

dogwithabone

Pogba and Zlatan, amongst others, missing for us. Unless Tottenham are a one man team they should be able to cope.

Load of fuss about nothing. The PL is more a squad game now than its ever been and if Spurs' best back up to Kane is a 33 year old signed on a free from Swansea then that's their fault.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
On balance, they'll miss Kane far more than we will miss Pogs. Not saying Pogs isn't a big miss but Kane is their talisman, we saw that against West Ham
They have never lost a league game kane has missed in past couple of years i think.

pogbackworldclass

I can't see them causing much problems with or without Kane. On our day we our still the most feared team in the prem ans were at home
The ginger at Citeh is the best player in the league.
He's a fine player but not in Pogba's league. If Pogba keeps going the way he is he can reach Ronaldo/Messi status and go down as one of the all time greats

Hughes35

Huge boost that he misses the game. Never understand when people feel bad about players being injured. If it's a major injury or illness then yes it's very sad but a muscle strain or a knock...... Happy days.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I can't see them causing much problems with or without Kane. On our day we our still the most feared team in the prem ans were at home

He's a fine player but not in Pogba's league. If Pogba keeps going the way he is he can reach Ronaldo/Messi status and go down as one of the all time greats
Can you elaborate on this please?

red4ever 79

Turns the match in our favour surely. Harry Kane is currently one of the top 5 strikers in the world so to have him missing is a bonus.

Varun

Staff
Fair enough but if that’s the quality of post being introduced to the main forum, I think many people will become disillusioned with it.
We have a quality control system that takes care of sustained low quality posters. I'm talking just about the initial few posts which are approved to give them a go.

Revaulx

Missing their best player.

Embarrassing defeat at home midweek.

What could possibly go wrong for United?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
One more nutcase won't do the caf any harm.
If saying Pogba is one of the best players in the world is nut case, then what is saying KdB is better than Xavi in his prime? What about saying Harry Kane is better than Ronaldo and Messi? Are ridiculous opinions only allowed when they fit the narrative?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If saying Pogba is one of the best players in the world is nut case, then what is saying KdB is better than Xavi in his prime? What about saying Harry Kane is better than Ronaldo and Messi? Are ridiculous opinions only allowed when they fit the narrative?
He didn't just say that now did he .... Anyway, all stupid opinions.