Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Watching him switch off on that third goal was like someone disconnected his controller

AFC NimbleThumb

Wakey-Wakey. You were quick to the keyboard when we beat Newcastle. Keep that energy lad.

Here we are again after a big European game with our captain laying another egg. . .

Once again.

:lol:

‘My Captain

Bless indeed.

RedDevil@84

It gets even weirder when you suddenly realise again he's still actually our best CB
I wouldn't say so. They all have glaring problems and feck us in one way or another. Just that one of them was bought for ridiculous amount of money.

acnumber9

Shite. And we continually pick mediocre midfield combinations to cover for how shite he is. I particularly don’t enjoy when we throw him up front for his shite headers. In summation, he’s shite.

Devil may care

I'm tired of his untouchability, he'll be a key factor in Ole's downfall, he's so laboured and has all the leadership of Pugwash.

AFC NimbleThumb

Shite. And we continually pick mediocre midfield combinations to cover for how shite he is. I particularly don’t enjoy when we throw him up front for his shite headers. In summation, he’s shite.
Needs to be highlighted.

We have a £80mil CB that needs to babysat by 2 DMs ffs!

Rajma

Sell him for whatever and cut our losses. Oh and sack whoever had a hand in approving this transfer.

White Fury

Oh man that was a defending disasterclass. Why didnt he clear the ball for their 3rd goal ?! De Gea can also take some blame for that, he never leaves his goal line....

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I don’t think that’s been true for a while. Surely Lindelof has comfortably out performed him this season and for large parts of last season.
Well maybe in some ways, Lindelof isn't extremely bad or anything. But for me he lacks any type of personality, goes into hiding often, looks shell shocked as soon as the going gets tough, and I literally don't understand what he's even doing at United. At least Maguire tries to organize and shows some bravery or agression, and wins some headers and doesn't get physically bullied in the PL that much, as bang avarage as a CB he's been.

Renegade

Ole’s captain. The undroppable Manchester United record Defensive signing.

JPB

I don’t think that’s been true for a while. Surely Lindelof has comfortably out performed him this season and for large parts of last season.
Oh my god, both of them are absolute dogshit. Who cares which of the turds is bigger than the other one? God......

AshRK

De gea and maguire at the back is a ticking time bomb. Both of them are slow as feck. How is he even the captain of this club is beyond me !

simplyared

I'm changing my evaluation of the player. Not sure I like his playing style. Needs to play with far more urgency in that position. Too slow as many posters have already highlighted. Blame him, not De Gea for that goal. Truth is if you compare him with other CB's in the PL he belongs in the bottom half.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Oh my god, both of them are absolute dogshit. Who cares which of the turds is bigger than the other one? God......

Lindelof should be glad Maguire made that mistake, seeing how it was him who lost possession in our box that lead to that chance. All the headlines will be about his captain.

Manny

Grammar Police
Hes too fecking slow now he can't command a performance out of the defence

Sanchez7

He is as expected just an above average defender. Many posters pointed this out when he was signed - he has almost no agility, acceleration - a must for a top class defender let alone a £80m signing. Question is how can our scouts and manager not see this?

BlueHaze

Actually think he's become much worse since joining us. I saw him sometimes for Leicester absolutely bossing it. Now he's become bang, bang average.

Idxomer

Actually think he's become much worse since joining us. I saw him sometimes for Leicester absolutely bossing it. Now he's become bang, bang average.
He's become worse on the ball but not much different defensively, he was always average defending.

Illyriann

Supports
LVGOUT
Maguire is bigger problem then Pogba . Ole is clueless , but making Maguire captain is his biggest mistake.

christian bennett

Awlful performance and the things he said in his interview post match makes you wonder more on how he is the captain.

Ekeke

He made mistakes at Leicester the season before he signed for us too. Its not like he was great before

JPB

Maguire is bigger problem then Pogba . Ole is clueless , but making Maguire captain is his biggest mistake.
It's a pretty big mistake.

But the biggest mistake he ever made was selling our best Defender. :houllier:

BlueHaze

He made mistakes at Leicester the season before he signed for us too. Its not like he was great before
Def not saying he was great but don't remember watching a single game with Leicester where he looked this much of a liability. He looks like a parody of himself.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I feel bad for the next manager, he will have to figure out to fit the defence around him because there is not chance he will be sold. We're stuck with him for a long time, what a stupid transfer. It was so obvious too.

RooneyLegend

I feel bad for the next manager, he will have to figure out to fit the defence around him because there is not chance he will be sold. We're stuck with him for a long time, what a stupid transfer. It was so obvious too.
Why not? Just get rid.

PlayerOne

Why not? Just get rid.
Other than being the captain, the club making a making investing him; his wages and the fee means no one will touch him. We got mugged off for him, we're stuck with him unless we take a massive loss, which I can't see.

RooneyLegend

Other than being the captain, the club making a making investing him; his wages and the fee means no one will touch him. We got mugged off for him, we're stuck with him unless we take a massive loss, which I can't see.
There's always a buyer for an England international.

PlayerOne

There's always a buyer for an England international.
It won't be easy. It will be like Pogba, we want to sell but it will be a loss and I can't see us doing that with Maguire, I have a feeling the board/Woodward rate him.

RooneyLegend

It won't be easy. It will be like Pogba, we want to sell but it will be a loss and I can't see us doing that with Maguire, I have a feeling the board/Woodward rate him.
So what if it's a loss? It's not the others clubs' fault we let them take us to the cleaners. We could realistically get 50 mill for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.