Harry Maguire | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahnsouff

Supports
Leicester City
Come on guys and gals. Stop quoting Sean from bloody Enderby. It really will not end well. :nono:

ChaddyP

Just imagine how comforting it will be every week when you are waiting for the line-ups to come out to know that you will see

————-De Gea
AWB-Maguire-Lindelof-Shaw

rather than wondering if player x will be dropped for a string of errors, or if we will play with a back 5 to cover for Dalot’s/Young’s defensive weaknesses.

It will be a big fee but will hopefully bring some much needed assurance and consistency that we can build from.

agreed. if DDG left, we didnt sign AWB and we dont sign HM it could have been this for Chelsea

Romero
Young Jones Lindelof Shaw
What a difference that makes :eek:

ManchesterYoda

Why does everyone keep putting Maguire RCB and Lindelof LCB? Maguire is the one that plays LCB and Lindelof is RCB.

foxedup

Supports
Leicester
Sean from Enderby, aka Old Bob, aka Martin Cockshaw, aka The global voice of rap.

Search YouTube for Sean From Enderby and listen to his rap and let me know if you think this bloke has a clue!!

Oh yeah he’s tier one and that’s why Clinton N’Jie and Robben signed for is this summer like he said.

The freak gets team info from someone, which isn’t hard as anyone in corporate gets it early and can pass it on.

As far as transfers, if he gets it right it’s because he plays the ITK numbers game. Keep chucking it out and something sticks, if you are wrong just delete it.

Havak

Pokemon master
Just imagine how comforting it will be every week when you are waiting for the line-ups to come out to know that you will see

————-De Gea
AWB-Maguire-Lindelof-Shaw

rather than wondering if player x will be dropped for a string of errors, or if we will play with a back 5 to cover for Dalot’s/Young’s defensive weaknesses.

It will be a big fee but will hopefully bring some much needed assurance and consistency that we can build from.
Have to admit this is quite appealing, with Romero, Smalling, and Young on the bench as cover. I think those eight pick themselves almost every week.

Obviously, I'd rather Dalot on the bench as the fullback cover option, but with Young being the club captain I think we'll have to endure a season where he is in the match day squad more often than not. He'll leave next season and Dalot will be first deputy for both fullback roles. Maybe Tuanzebe could displace Smalling from that near guaranteed spot if he does well this coming season too.

We need to offload Darmian and one of Bailly/Rojo/Jones sharpish too if this deal goes through.

GM K

At the very least HM will be an improvement on at least three of our center backs.

nainaisson

Now I don't actually mind someone like Jones on occasion, and I still think Smalling is a better option than Lindelöf. BUT I think it's pretty clear none of our centre backs are even remotely leaders, or improve who they play next to. I'd hope Maguire is and does both.
Smalling is an old school/dinosaur style centre-back who has all the grace of Frankenstein on the ball. Lindelof is the future - embrace it.

Chairman Steve

It probably has been done since last week but the sticking point has been how the fee is structured. Utd probably want to have as many performance clauses in there as possible, and Leicester would want most of it upfront.

Plus it seems to be an increasing trend these days for a selling club to hold a defiant stance for PR purposes. No one wants to look submissive and passive when handing over their best assets.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Sean from Enderby, aka Old Bob, aka Martin Cockshaw, aka The global voice of rap.

Search YouTube for Sean From Enderby and listen to his rap and let me know if you think this bloke has a clue!!

Oh yeah he’s tier one and that’s why Clinton N’Jie and Robben signed for is this summer like he said.

The freak gets team info from someone, which isn’t hard as anyone in corporate gets it early and can pass it on.

As far as transfers, if he gets it right it’s because he plays the ITK numbers game. Keep chucking it out and something sticks, if you are wrong just delete it.
You seem a bit tense.

roseguy64

Good in the air in both boxes. Calm and can play his way out of defense. Whats the downside? Pricey, but i think he will improve us quite a bit. Get in. .
The downsides are he's not a world class defender and likely is a minor upgrade if at all, is relatively slow and has the agility of a house.

Steve992828

Supports
Foxes
Sean from Enderby is a prolific bullshitter, lads. Often entertaining, but a bullshitter nonetheless.

Wait until John Percy comments on it

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I'm not sure what time the managers have to give the team sheet to the ref, but I'm not sure it gives a long time for corporates to get hold of it and pass on.

Just because he sounds like some chav idiot, doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have someone leaking him other info.
More chance than that simon bloke, who doesn't even live in the UK!

BlabyFox

Supports
Leicester
Very easy to misread his handle quickly!
As after all, I dare say most people haven't heard of Enderby!

But to me, the fact he's a local makes it seem more likely he has a source, than the likes of those bloody reddit idiots who are teens not even based in the UK!
He genuinely isn't ITK, sorry to say, sadly as football fans desperate for news, listening to Mystic Meg in disguise is a norm.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why would anyone believe pleb from derby?
Probably for the same reason you post a string of pointless transfer from lower tiers. Attention seeking :lol::wenger:

And it's "Enderby". Which is in Leicestershire.
Why would anyone believe someone from the place a team is based? Erm, because they live near and may well know an insider?

stevoc

I’m delighted if you spend £80m as we can put that money to better use IMO. But Sean is an odd ball.
When/if you get £80m for Maguire prices Leicester get quoted when they try to buy other players will quite likely instantly shoot up.

It happens to every club that make a big sale.

Hoboman

Ridiculous fee for a player with such a glaring weakness. Hope Ole knows what he is doing and Maguire's strengths will compensate his own bang average defensive abilities and lack of agility.

When/if you get £80m for Maguire prices Leicester get quoted when they try to buy other players will quite likely instantly shoot up.

It happens to every club that make a big sale.
Apparently they're looking at Dunk for £45mil

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Sean from Enderby

- Tweets LCFC are in for this, that and the other player - when it doesn’t happen. Deletes the tweet.

- Got a few teams right last season. To be fair, we had a fairly consistent XI.

- Is known to be a running joke amongst reliable Leicester fans. The only tier 1 thing he had is for talking nonsense.

- Has numerous other accounts, which he uses to spread nonsense and reply to “Sean”. Look out for Martin Cockshaw, Old Bob Etc

Generally John Percy or James Sharp are fairly close to Leicester. Alternatively, look for Albert, Bert or the Mighty Fin on Foxestalk.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Usually all around 10pm BST the breaking news for tomorrow leaks on Twitter. Not sure if it's embargo related.
It seems amazing there's such a thing as an "embargo", as when someone is really signing, it breaks all over the place at whatever time.

How can you postpone the news in this age?!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

So all the papers are just believing some ITK also? I don’t know why all these Leicester fans are being so defensive. He’s stepping up, you’re getting a shedload of money.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
So all the papers are just believing some ITK also? I don’t know why all these Leicester fans are being so defensive. He’s stepping up, you’re getting a shedload of money.
It’s just Bleacher Report & Miguel Delaney. I wouldn’t put it past these two to pick it up from some Leicester ITK on twitter.

Fridge chutney

Probably for the same reason you post a string of pointless transfer from lower tiers. Attention seeking :lol::wenger:

And it's "Enderby". Which is in Leicestershire.
Why would anyone believe someone from the place a team is based? Erm, because they live near and may well know an insider?
Great so we should believe everyone on twitter if they're in the region that player plays? He might be right, just seems strange to put stock into his tweet.

Your first paragraph is very wrong but I won't derail the thread.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
you realise most papers now have targets of how many clicks they need per day so produce articles like the one Miguel Delaney did just to drive traffic, note it just says sources, not even from which club it was and its being run in all the same places that ran with it last week, if you wish to continue to fall for it carry on but as you can imagine trolls like Sean From Enderby have become very annoying for Leicester fans

Status
Not open for further replies.