Harry Maguire | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

romufc

They were but I think Real want to sell James rather than loan him out again. Just get him off the wage bill completely. Atletico want him but Perez doesn’t want to sell to a league rival. Of course it was beneficial to us that Bale’s move to China fell through. He’s reportedly on 600K.

I will not be surprised if there was some truth in that 2nd paragraph you have mentioned. Real are the sort of club that would do something like that.

Will see what happens mate.
Yup, but I reckon if we can sign 2 players and we have a good start to the season, then Pogba might think, yeah I dont mind this.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
we will get top 4 with that
Hmm I rate AWB enough to think we can get away with signing Maguire especially if we add a new DM to the mix. Regarding Dybala, well, he's clearly talented. However there's also a reason why one of the most well run clubs in the world are considering to swap him as well. Having said that while he's a risk worth taken, he's no 1 man army.

Don't take me wrong we might, just might, scrap it to top 4. However the chances are we'll end up were we started aka 5-6 place.

Untd55

This is why you don't follow transfer rumours. It is done when it is done, or it is not done at all. Discussion is alright, but people shouldn't follow these things so much.

Devilsrock7

"Manchester United will draw a line at 80million , If Leicester don't accept than they will walk away from the deal" (Simon Jordan) on talksport .

Makes sense to me amid all the bull.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Why don't Maguire just push for a transfer if he really wants out? Leicester wouldn't want someone who spoils the dressing room so they might just agree to our lower fee. No disrespect to Leicester but any footballers who grow up in England will choose Man Utd over Leicester. I know our stock has fallen a lot now but we are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and the allure of playing for United, the history and playing a role in our comeback to the top must be an attraction for any mid-table players in the EPL. There's something about modern day English footballers that make them so passive. If Barca or Real come calling for a player from another La Liga club, we would see them kicking up a fuss.

MUFC OK

Actually think leicester have no interest or intention in selling at all. They are pushing the 'meet our valuation line' but I suspect they will keep moving the goalpoasts in the knowledge that he's a professional lad and will carry on as before once the deadline has passed. We are a state for not moving on to other targets.

izec

feck off Leicester and Rodgers, jokes on you now finding a replacement. Hopefully you will get rinsed you bastards.

dove

Finally we got a defender even though the fee is absolutely ridiculous.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Get the feck in, didn't want him to begin with I admit but been all for this transfer for a while now

If we do nothing else this summer I'll be content with what we have done tbh

Zoo

It was nice having half of Leicester on here. Stick around lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.