Harry Maguire | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

85m is about too much but I'll take it. He's the best defender we could have got this summer imo.

redshaw

85 squillion?

I fear god himself might punch the Atlantic ocean and drown us all for a reset. We've just fecked up.

Get in.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He'd be our best CB, so happy with this signing.

Red Star One

Unbelievable price, but we need a CB so I don't give a feck as long as it doesn't mean we are out of Bruno. Well done, to the next target.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I really don't want him, totally overpriced and not that much better than what we ha... oh we signed him, eh.. feck yeah, get in, he's going to be amazing, always said so!

Raw

Couldn't give less of a shit about the money. Poor old Glazers can't buy a new mansion now. Boohoo.

However it is going to get annoying constantly having people refer to him as the most expensive defender of all time, and any mistake he makes will be magnified by 1000. Hope he can handle the pressure.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Fee is high but couldn't care less as we got the player finally.

Hopefully he is worth the wait and investment.

Infestissumam

85m is mental, but really, so is 72m for Pepe amongst other things. At least we get our man, finally.

well played, Leicester ... well played.

AshRK

Who cares if we overpaid. Better the money going to club than Glazer's pocket. Good signing

AJ10

Didn't want to pay 60 mil last year but 85 mil now. Silly Ed, Oh well AtleasT he'll be a instant upgrade on our feckwits.

Treble

Good player and addition to the squad.

It's too early to say whether we paid too much. If he is a success, no United fan would care anyway.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Where the feck have you been this past 47 seconds? That’s already posted and we are celebrating
Im getting older and I can't type that frickin' fast anymore..!! :lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
Fee is high but couldn't care less as we got the player finally.

Hopefully he is worth the wait and investment.
Joke is on Ed because he should've done it last Summer and not feck around, but yeah probably the best option we could have this summer.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Wait hold up, that article says 85m up front with addons likely to follow, say what mate!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Slabhead's not the finished article but he's levels up on the likes of Smalling. Also, unlike Rojo, Bailly and Jones he's not on the treatment table every few games.

I'm not getting too excited until the club confirms it. We've had a lot of false starts with transfers this summer e.g. Bruno Fernandes aka Gaitan II. If this happens I will be pleased however.

Kind regards,
-MAB-

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Joke is on Ed because he should've done it last Summer and not feck around, but yeah probably the best option we could have this summer.
Tbh couldn't care less on what has happened in the past. We are trying to rebuild and finally realised the mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.