Television Have I Got News For You

Brophs

The One and Only
Any of you penis-features watch it?

It's bloody brilliant at times, depending on the guests.

Last edited:

Masterplan

AKA united07
yeah i like have i got news for you, paul merton must be one of the quickest comedians around

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Currently watching, it seems to very hit or miss these days.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah I watch it whenever I see it on.

Who's the black guy talking about his niece? :lol: 'feck you you're 12 you don't know what you're talking about'

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
I've always loved it, though I do miss Angus Deaton's deadpan deliveries and comebacks, he was a gem.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Top show. Used to be a lot better I think. Back in the days when Angus was around, they basically used to come in and rip him to shreds. Especially that one particular episode.

Brophs

The One and Only
In one corner Armando Ianucci and in the other....Jack Whitehall. Can't all be good, I suppose.

Dante

Average bang
The first lockdown episode was surprisingly decent, I thought. Basically just a radio show but with video. Which kind of sounds like I'm describing a TV show, but somehow I'm not.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
The first lockdown episode was surprisingly decent, I thought. Basically just a radio show but with video. Which kind of sounds like I'm describing a TV show, but somehow I'm not.
Although you are, literally.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
At the moment I'm reading a thing that is kind of like an audiobook but with pages and ink

Brophs

The One and Only
Also, I read this and thought "oooh, you can't say that any more" and then realised it was posted in a different epoch.
Yeah, tbf, that’s not great. I’ll edit that and claim I was hacked.

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, tbf, that’s not great. I’ll edit that and claim I was hacked.
If we all had to edit every instance of our using some variant of "spastic" or being homophobic on the Caf back in the day, it would probably be easier and wiser just to delete the whole forum.

The world has moved on very quickly. Also, there's never been a better time to be a homosexual with learning difficulties.

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah 'cos it was so fine in 2009. Fecking hell, my brother was being called that in a derogatory way in the early 80s.
It was completely fine on the Caf in 2009. "Spastic" and "gimp" were the two casual insults that were used on here most often, and the established collective noun for posters on the Caf was Caftards.

Drawfull

It was completely fine on the Caf in 2009. "Spastic" and "gimp" were the two casual insults that were used on here most often, and the established collective noun for posters on the Caf was Caftards.
I wasn't saying otherwise, or having a go really. Just that it was deffo not the way forward forty years ago. I get that the caf is a cesspit of feckwits. Can I say feckwits?

Caftards still pops up from time to time.

Edit: Is trannie OK? :nervous:

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
Edit: Is trannie OK? :nervous:
Haha, was just thinking the other day that if my tagline had been imposed on me now, there'd be people irate about the implication that there's something wrong with fancying trans people.

Man of Steel

Smashed it!!
I'm doubting people's commitment to Sparkle Motion
This reminds me of a wise Eminem quote, “You find me offensive. I find you offensive for finding me offensive.”
Exactly.

Although I've just offended myself by looking in the mirror and calling myself a fat bastard.. I'm offensive to myself and my reflection. I should be ashamed and delete the conversation I had with myself. I'll also cover all mirrors for a while until I change my thought process.

Sorry to anyone who reads this, I'm going stir crazy in the house.

Can I say stir crazy? or am I offending people with a mental illness?

I'm going to go wash my hands again and go outside for my penitentiary exercise moment.

I shall now bravely venture forth to the place they call The Outside..!