Have you mentally checked out for this season?

sugar_kane

Let's face it, money aside, why do we want top 4 next season? We wont be anywhere near winning it. We would be better doing an Arsenal this season. Less games = more time training and the squad need that more than anything.
I might start looking at the lineup before these last few games and if it's the same old 11 starting, not bother watching.
Hope RR has the bottle to try some more of the youth starting as he has nothing to lose.
No chance he does that sadly as too much money at stake.

I'd rather we had a complete meltdown and missed out on Europa as well if we're going to miss out on top 4.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The only thing that could get me interested in the rest of the season is if Ralf would introduce more youngsters into the first team and first 11.
I couldn't give a shit about the rest of the squad tbh.
I wanna see something different, even if it means that x or y player won't be good enough in the long run. This sorry set of starters have done my head in

norm87cro

Never really. I guess by the time we are mathematically out of the top 4. Even then I could enjoy some young players once there is no pressure of a result. And we still have to go to Anfield

Bennie Blanco

I wish our team could take inspiration from Leigh Wood on how to never give up and fight. I really really hate football sometimes compared to other sports when you take things into perspective.

always_hoping

As one puts it, supporting United at the moment is like loving a person that continues to cheat on you.