Heaven Draft

NM

Anytime works. Work is crazy right now so my time is minimal. Let me know when works for you and I'll do a quick write up @Skizzo

NM

kind of in the same boat here. I can throw something together and send it over in an hour or so if you wanna get it up asap and out of the way?
Sorry - I am actually in India and not on PST so missed this. I'll send a write up in today and then whenever you are ready we can just do the match. Will have little overlap anyways

Skizzo

Sorry - I am actually in India and not on PST so missed this. I'll send a write up in today and then whenever you are ready we can just do the match. Will have little overlap anyways
No worries mate. I’ll send something in the morning and we can get it up whenever.

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
Noone in here needs my two cents, I get that, still I'd like to ask if I may vote in the current clash of titan elevens - even though I've only just read about draft rules and how it pans out. May I? And would justifying my vote be mandatory, welcomed or simply obsolete? Ty!

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Noone in here needs my two cents, I get that, still I'd like to ask if I may vote in the current clash of titan elevens - even though I've only just read about draft rules and how it pans out. May I? And would justifying my vote be mandatory, welcomed or simply obsolete? Ty!
Of course, feel free to vote. You can comment if you want to, but no need to do so if you don't. Nice to see new people taking an interest.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Of course, feel free to vote. You can comment if you want to, but no need to do so if you don't. Nice to see new people taking an interest.
New people here are like girls turning up to the Warhammer Shop.

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
The force with which I can press my cheeks together allows me to stay at Warhammer shops over night...

So I left my two cents, bookmarked the thread, and am looking forward to reading tons about hypothetical football history. Fine discovery, this.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
The force with which I can press my cheeks together allows me to stay at Warhammer shops over night...

So I left my two cents, bookmarked the thread, and am looking forward to reading tons about hypothetical football history. Fine discovery, this.
Welcome aboard.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Pick a player that was in contact with Di Stefano and Best! Everyone gets to pick 2 players, for this round one player must be in contact with Best, other with Di Stefano - both players must play in SF game.
Block list: Messi, Gullit, Pele, Passarella, Redondo, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Maldini, Cristiano, Van Basten, Cruyff, Figueroa, Baresi, Rijkaard

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
deadline starts tomorrow 8 in the morning

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
WinnerD. MaradonaG. ScireaCafuG. FacchettiP. BreitnerT. HenryB.CharltonA. CostacurtaK.H.SchnellingerRivaldoP. ShiltonM. SilvaDjalma SantosV. VoroninF. Puskas
SkizzoF. BeckenbauerJ. KohlerM. PlatiniRomarioL. FigoM. TardelliC. GentileZ. BoniekJ. A. CamachoU. FillolD. SimeoneP. GascoigneDungaK. MbappeB. Moore
Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. Krol
IsotopeZicoG. MullerG. BestP. FalcaoM. DesaillyKh ForsterR. GiggsM. BossisS. MaierV. VasovicE. GeretsM. SammerGarrinchaNilton Santos

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
WinnerD. MaradonaG. ScireaCafuG. FacchettiP. BreitnerT. HenryB.CharltonA. CostacurtaK.H.SchnellingerRivaldoP. ShiltonM. SilvaDjalma SantosV. VoroninF. Puskas
SkizzoF. BeckenbauerJ. KohlerM. PlatiniRomarioL. FigoM. TardelliC. GentileZ. BoniekJ. A. CamachoU. FillolD. SimeoneP. GascoigneDungaK. MbappeB. Moore
Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. Krol
IsotopeZicoG. MullerG. BestP. FalcaoM. DesaillyKh ForsterR. GiggsM. BossisS. MaierV. VasovicE. GeretsM. SammerGarrinchaNilton SantosEusebioL. Suarez Miramontes

@Pat_Mustard

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Arjen Robben. From 1:56:

Pat MustardXaviA. Di StefanoK.H. RummeniggeR. FerdinandG. BergomiP. McGrathP. EvraU. StielikeC. SeedorfR. DasayevNeymarP. FutreH. StoichkovTostaoR. KrolA. Robben
IsotopeZicoG. MullerG. BestP. FalcaoM. DesaillyKh ForsterR. GiggsM. BossisS. MaierV. VasovicE. GeretsM. SammerGarrinchaNilton SantosEusebioL. Suarez Miramontes

@Skizzo