Hello, my name is Luke Shaw, how may I assist you?

James Peril

It’s Ukraine, calm down. Let’s see his tally in the Premier League next season and if he can remotely copy this unrealistic expectation that is building up. With AWB being weak offensively, we need Shaw at ten assists… but he’s not that good is he. In my opinion of course. Needs to slim down too, lose a few pounds to get that speed and condition up.

CG1010

It’s Ukraine, calm down. Let’s see his tally in the Premier League next season and if he can remotely copy this unrealistic expectation that is building up. With AWB being weak offensively, we need Shaw at ten assists… but he’s not that good is he. In my opinion of course. Needs to slim down too, lose a few pounds to get that speed and condition up.
In my opinion he has been largely performing at this level for United this season already. Our club has lesser focus on crosses and hence its natural Shaw has fewer assists. But he is crucial to our gameplay already.

As far as slimming down is concerned, if he was thinner but running the exact amount and speed, you would have called him a great athelete. It's not a problem at all.

CG1010

Given the lack of creative midfielders England have, Shaw is crucial for their chance creation. I fully expect Denmark, Italy and Spain to take notice and draw out a plan to stop him. Like PL teams have been doing, denying him space and pressing.

Nick7

Have you completely ignored him and United for the past couple of years? He plays even better for United than at this tournament. Bizarre post, with old awful talking points.

Last edited:

Classical Mechanic

He was voted in the PL team of the year by his fellow pros last season?

Remember the geese

we need Shaw at ten assists… but he’s not that good is he.
We don't need Shaw at ten assists. What we do need is for him to continue this level of brilliance season after season. Also, would it hurt you to say something positive about United or a United player? Just a suggestion.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Absolutely clueless.

arnie_ni

He created the second most chances in Europe behind messi last season. Its not his fault if our attackers can't finish them

bsCallout

You haven't put the team you support on your profile, probably should update that.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Loose a few pounds? You realize if the playes get overweight he will get fines from the club and may loose some week's wage? Most contracts have those kind of clauses.

Plus: they have a combined diet and training plan that is assembled so the player can keep high performance levels. That plan is tailor suited to the player (is he a quick twitch or slow twitch player, etc).

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
You seriously need to learn how to enjoy the moment and let yourself be carried away with a good feeling. Why even be a football fan if you're going to be a negative cinderblock at every possible opportunity.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
What’s on anyway? Four assists? I have absolutely no idea how many assists in a single tournament is officially a lot. Must be getting up there though?
Well Fàbregas , Schweinsteiger , Beckham, Robben and Figo each have 5 assistsin the euros. During their careers.

Karel Poborský tops the list at 8, infront of Ronaldo with 7.

For a single tournament, it has to be right at the tippytop

Alan Partridge

Mourinho is that you?

Varun

Staff
Bet Jose is the network provider though, Shaw's just using his setup

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
10 Assists puts him level with Grealish and 2 off KdB. If that’s your bar, he’ll never please you.

tomaldinho1

What’s on anyway? Four assists? I have absolutely no idea how many assists in a single tournament is officially a lot. Must be getting up there though?
Especially as hasn’t started every game. Think he’s 1 behind Zuber from Switzerland. Have to feel we’ll have a lot of the ball against the Danes and, no jinxing, have a good chance of making the final as well so he’s got a decent chance to go top of the pile.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
yep, just added him to my FPL team. Ahead of the best season ever for him :cool:

arnie_ni

Well Fàbregas , Schweinsteiger , Beckham, Robben and Figo each have 5 assistsin the euros. During their careers.

Karel Poborský tops the list at 8, infront of Ronaldo with 7.

For a single tournament, it has to be right at the tippytop
So is Ronaldo the 2nd highest in assists and goals all time in euros?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yes. The attack has been on fire. Rashford, Greenwood, Martial and Bruno fighting it out for top scorer.
Nah. Your players are really playing well and Sancho is exceptional. You have to be considered favorites on paper at least. Pogba,Sancho,Shaw should put you over the top.

Giggsy13

It’s really not that crazy to say that Shaw is currently the best LB in the world.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
God it makes me sad to share the same name, with polar opposite views.

A guy who snapped his leg in half is now the "arguable" English player of of the tournament and you still need more? Hope your other half in your life is a deity that gives you what you need because your standards are funny.

Judas

Open to offers
Bloody hell was just in a thread and saw you slagging off Bruno, enter another one and you're having a go at Shaw :lol: at least you're consistently negative against about the players who play for team I presume you support I suppose.