that is all really

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Theres another thread.

I hope you die.
Is there? Sorry.

No you don't.

I'll play you on FIFA late if you're on.

marcos is a fecking knob head

ramsay kicks ass so much more than that tosser

that young enthusiastic bloke that killed 2 eels yesterday annoys me

Nick is a blatent fag

danielle is fit

naomi is also fit

that is all really
Marco is quality

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Only watched the season with Ramsey and Rhodes(?) I think it was. That was quality.
that was jean christophe(sp?) and rhodes

ramsay was the season before that one

iSparky

this is from the US version but i have to say ramsay is great to watch on TV :lol:

Sam

Marco is a cnut

Jody a twat

Danielle fit :drool::drool:

Thats it really.

Oh and bring back Deatyn. Winkleman is shit.

Number7

Ret's Slave
As if big eared crisp man is not only banging, but married Danielle

Alex

I love it when he talks shit to customers to complain, yeah I'll get you some more pumpkin and shove it up your ass. Do you want it diced or whole?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
i bloody love ramsay, last year they had three of his shows on per-week.

was brilliant. (especially as iron chef was on on the weekends too)

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Marco amuses me with his little inspirational monologues.

Winkleman is prime MILF material.

That's about it, oh yeah Ade will always be good for a laugh.

iSparky

i hate the way marco keeps repeating himself constantly

iSparky

I suppose this is as good a place as any but did anyone catch a recent Kitchen nightmares series that aired the other day, the hate campaign towards the owners since it aired has been immense and they have had a bit of a melt down since the show.

http://www.zdnet.com/amys-baking-co...ook-after-kitchen-nightmares-show-7000015434/

Amy's Baking Company Bakery Boutique and Bistro leapt to defend its brand. And it failed spectacularly.

Chef Gordon Ramsay was asked in to help Sam and Amy Bouzaglos save their failing business, and the advice was filmed for his show Kitchen Nightmares, airing last Friday.

Unusually for Ramsay, he quit the show, saying that he could not help the two owners because they were "incapable of listening".

The couple took to Facebook to respond to criticism and comments that appeared on the company's Facebook Page. Unfortunately, their comments elicited more negative feedback and derision, comments on Reddit, and negative reviews on Yelp.

The original comments and responses to criticism have now been removed from the Facebook page.

However, the Buzzfeed post gives you a good idea of the tone and manner of the original posts. Many comments are trolling messages that should not have been responded to on a public forum such as Facebook or Reddit.

What made things worse for the Bouzaglos was their response to the criticism levelled against them. The company Facebook page was filled with equally critical and abusive language directed at the commentators.

Amy and Sam took to Facebook yesterday to declare that their Facebook, Yelp, Twitter account, and website had been hacked.

There are updates and activity over on the new Facebook page from the owners. Unfortunately, some of the latest posts seem to be crafted to further encourage the trolls.

“WE ARE NOT CRAZY! YOU ARE ALL THE CRAZY ONES! We are beautiful, sane people who have all of our dreams right here accomplished in this business. NOT YOU NOT GORDON RAMSAY NOT ANYONE CAN CALL ME CRAZY! You are all little internet punks who don't know what good food is!! YOU DONT NOW (sic) HOW TO EAT!”

Interestingly enough, the language used on the new "clean" Facebook page uses exactly the same language, grammar, and use of upper-case letters as the "hacked" comments on the original page, which have now been removed.

Social media users can sniff out a lie as soon as it is posted. In a forum as public as this, silence might be the best option at the moment until the dust settles in Scottsdale, Arizona.

All of this negative feedback, action, and reaction has done one positive thing for the brand's original Facebook page. Its Facebook Likes have zoomed up from 2,800 to over 51,500.

Perhaps there truly is no such thing as bad publicity.

Update: The new Facebook page has been removed and updates on the original page point to a grand reopening and response to criticism leveled at it.
The facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

The show itself :

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Read about that episode the other day, cheers for posting it. How on earth can you be so deluded? :lol: More like "Liverpool's Baking Company", AMIRITE?!

iSparky

Its unbelievable, literally unbelievable.