Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

el3mel

Will never make it in a big club with his mentality. Good when everything goes well in an easy game, goes to his shell whenever his team is in a pinch.

Terrible mentality.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
That must rank as the worst ever sucking up to your new boss/club.

‘Wenger doesn’t care anymore. That’s what appeals to me.’

Borden

Shocking that he managed to perform like this in a "cohesive attacking system"

:lol:
Strange post after the most Mourinho-esque Arsenal setup and performance I can remember.

I didn’t think he was good enough for United and wanted him gone, but I expect him to look much better for the remainder of the season than he ever did here. They won’t play Spurs (or be this defensive) every week.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Strange post after the most Mourinho-esque Arsenal situps and performance I can remember.

I didn’t think he was good enough for United and wanted him gone, but I expect him to look much better for the remainder of the season than he ever did here. They won’t play Spurs (or be this defensive) every week.
Nor would he play a poor Everton side everyweek. Just like one bad performance tells us feck all about his future Arsenal career, people were too fast to criticise Mourinho when Mkhi played well against Everton.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
This is not a 'Mourinho-esque' performance from Arsenal...this is Arsenal. They are a top team at home, and relegation fodder away from home.

Arsenal have been humiliated away from home multiple times this season. It doesn't matter if you are a rival or fighting for survival.

EyeInTheSky

The shite cnutery of the melts that pounced on the chance to give the old “You see Mourinho stifle something something “ after they beat a terrible Everton side yet when they face a better team and look like they have done for most of the season then it’s “their playing like Mourinho’s setup.”

Fecking idiots.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
A pity I removed some annoying Arsenal fans from my FB. They were all talking about how you don't treat a rolls royce like a toyota (with how Mikhi was playing at United) :lol:

reddaz71

Mourinho clearly did not take into account Mkhitaryans non existent mental strength when he signed him up,its been painfully obvious that when the going gets tough he just gets going in the opposite direction.

Absolutely wouldnt want this guy next to me in the trenches!

AndyJ1985

Regardless of how mkhitaryan does at Arsenal, Mourinho made the correct decision to get rid of him. He was never going to good enough for us.

LARulz

I think this is what makes Fergie and Mourinho similar. They demand the absolute most from players (whilst still knowing what makes them individually tick) and the players generally have the same mentality of being demanding of each other - those that don't either get that mentality because everyone else wants the best or they go. I think every current top manager has that mentality to be honest, they are all extremely demanding, I can't think of a currently successful manager who isn't demanding of his players. In addition to Mourinho, Guardiola is too, Simeone, Conte, Allegri just to name a few.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
So glad this wimpy cnut isn' playing for us. Remember how he basically downed his tools after being dropped.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
The shite cnutery of the melts that pounced on the chance to give the old “You see Mourinho stifle something something “ after they beat a terrible Everton side yet when they face a better team and look like they have done for most of the season then it’s “their playing like Mourinho’s setup.”

Fecking idiots.
It is cnutery of the highest order. Even when Mkhitaryan is playing poorly for Arsenal, it's because it's a 'Mourinho' performance.

He doesn't even fecking play for us anymore and it's still our manager's fault.

Dinghy

Someone like Sanchez would do much better against Tottenham at Wembley, oh wait...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So glad this wimpy cnut isn' playing for us. Remember how he basically downed his tools after being dropped.
Remember Chelsea game at the bridge. He didn't want to be on the pitch. He couldn't wait to come off. He's at the right place now.

EyeInTheSky

It is cnutery of the highest order. Even when Mkhitaryan is playing poorly for Arsenal, it's because it's a 'Mourinho' performance.

He doesn't even fecking play for us anymore and it's still our manager's fault.
When Arse win again it will be because the players are allowed to “express themselves” despite Mkhitaryan being on the bench

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Someone like Sanchez would do much better against Tottenham at Wembley, oh wait...
Bringing up Sanchez in a Mkhitaryan thread; anything to deflect away from Mkhi. Are you by chance of Armenian origin?

When Arse win again it will be because the players are allowed to “express themselves” despite Mkhitaryan being on the bench
:lol: It's so far away from the truth. Countless former Arsenal players have said that Wenger does not coach them into patterns; they mainly work on fitness and basic shapes and the players are left to their own devices on the pitch.

Wenger hasn't produced a cohesive attacking unit for several years now.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
That's a really disappointing comment from Miki. I know Jose is not an attack minded manager, but irrespective of that, why shouldn't he demand the maximum from the players? They are paid huge sums as well, a lot is expected of them.

I guess it was our fault really. We should have paid close attention to his mentality before buying him. When you look how Shaw has been treated (and he's not the strongest mentally), and how he stuck at it and things are looking up now, it just shows you how delicate Miki is.
A shame really as there is a good player there.

Djemba-Djemba

Arsenal parked the bus as well today and still lost.

I thought playing for Arsenal meant his days of being "stifled" and "held back" were over.

TsuWave

arsenal fans already calling him a waste of resources :lol:

Dinghy

Bringing up Sanchez in a Mkhitaryan thread; anything to deflect away from Mkhi. Are you by chance of Armenian origin?
Heh yeah, not like we swapped Mkhi to get Sanchez. They had basically the same performance, against the same opponent, with only a few days inbetween. Maybe you're Chilean?