"Henry, fichado"

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Stinks off Wenger saying "I'm outta here next year, I'd feck off too now if I were you!"

SAFrules

All the Arse sites are in 'Overload' with the volume of traffic they are receiving.

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
But that messed up attitude he had last season meant he was not playing at the level he used to. I thought the rest he has had would bring him back on form, but maybe it would not have, if his heart was no longer in it with his buddy Dein gone.

This may have been a Ruud scenario where you have a top striker but he's causing rifts in the dressing room, and perhaps holding back your team on the pitch.

Wenger may be able to switch Arsenals style of play now and get more goals, in the same way United did when Ruud went.

Edit: Sky seem to have toned down the "official" line about the transfer. Someone on the Arsenal board said that the BBC have said Arsenal have denied the story??
No

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
Good by Henry, nobody will miss you. You may be the best striker on the world.

But you are an arrogant cnut. Nobody will miss your "non-interested" face...

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
can l'arse survive withouth onreeeeeeeee??? dont forget they sold overmars, petit and anelka, many said that would be the end of them, but they came back strong didnt they. lets hope they're well and truely buried this time, the cnuts

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Torres to Arsenal???

The scousers would love that! :lol:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Arsenal are in big trouble...

If Eto'o stay at Barca they'll move Ronaldinho to midfield in the centre as an exclusive attacker with Iniesta/Xavi on one side and Edmilson or someone else behind with Henry going to the left wing forward position.

That would be a frightening proposition.

Arsenal are about to tumble...

REd FUn DevIl

arsenal may thought.... hey Manchester United sold their best striker and won the league... let's do the same nowwww :smirk:

rebelred

Wenger maybe many things but a fool he is not, surely he's got something up his sleeve. £16m is pretty cheap though particularly as it was £30m last year.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Graham Hunter on Sky said that Barca feel that Arsenal have driven a hard bargain. They are paying 10m euros more than they wanted to, and more up front than they wanted to. He said the Milan clubs hovering pushed Barca to make a deal quickly.

He does not expect anyone from Barca to be makeweights in the deal.

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
I'm sure Arsenal will be buying a top class striker this summer, if I were a Liverpool fan I will be very worried, Torres/Eto'o might go to Wengerland ranch.

dev1l

Either Eto, Ronaldinho or Messi will have to leave. My guess is either Eto or Ronaldinho.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Either Eto, Ronaldinho or Messi will have to leave. My guess is either Eto or Ronaldinho.
no, deco's leaving. Rijkaard may decide to change their formation. Ronaldino in an attacking midfield position supporting henry and etoo upfront with messi on the wing

davisjw

Eto'o wont go to Arsenal- he only goes to winning squads.. So hopefully maybe his price might drop a bit and with a few sells on our part- who knows our attacking force maybe the feared one, MUHAHAHA!!!!

Arsenal are done-- calling either Spurs or Newcastle in fourth.. My bets on Newcastle...

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
As a point of interest..outside of he spastics at Chelsea, what is the most ever paid for a 29 year old?