Henry Kissinger dies at 100

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Rest in peace... to his victims.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
An absolute giant of of international politics who had a big hand in shaping the world after WWII... for the better and mostly the worse.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Good riddance you evil, genocidal war criminal. Shitstains like this make me fervently hope the afterlife is real.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
And that is how I know that there is no god. That piece of shit lived till he was 100 in good health and enjoying the life

Kaos

This waste of oxygen was alive all this long? Ahh, well turns out he was mortal at least.

InfiniteBoredom

Lived to 100 in good health, courted and celebrated by the ruling class, and bar a sea change in US foreign policy, will continue to be a reference point for their policy makers.

The celebration feels empty. You just want to seethe at the injustice of it all.

Last edited:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
What a sad and depressing moment. It is with great grief that I found out about his passing aged 100 years. Why lord why? Why did it take you so long?

Woodzy

My only knowledge of this person is from Fawlty Towers tbh. Maybe I should let it stay that way by the sounds of it.

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
Rest In Peace Henry

"To me there is not only right or wrong but many shades in between...The real tragedies in life are not in choices between right and wrong. Only the most callous of persons choose what they know to be wrong. Real tragedy comes in a dilemma of evaluating what is right...Real dilemmas are difficulties of the soul, provoking agonies, which you in your world of black and white can't even begin to comprehend.”

Real Name

How come the worst of them all live so fekin long.

We have a similar guy here, Manolić, he's 103 and has a ton of blood on his hands.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
photographic evidence of his crimes....nsfw