Henry Kissinger dies at 100

Lemoor

Lived to 100 in good health, courted and celebrated by the ruling class, and bar a sea change in US foreign policy, will continue to be a reference point for their policy makers.

The celebration feels empty. You just want to seethe at the injustice of it all.
Yea, this is pretty much the only sentiment I can get behind. I really don't get people acting like a war criminal dying of old age is some sort of a victory.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If you need any evidence that karma isn’t real and there’s no justice in the world it’s this guy living to the ripe old age of 100.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wow, the gaslighting has alresdy begun.

David Ignatius just called Kissinger a 'moralist.'

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Didn't realize he split his war criminal cuntishness over two jobs, SecState & Natl Security Advisor.

Cal?

CR7 fan
If you need any evidence that karma isn’t real and there’s no justice in the world it’s this guy living to the ripe old age of 100.
Plenty of examples with the CCP ruling class. :(

Eriku

I’d live to a hundred too if I was guaranteed a slot in the umpteenth circle of Hell.

Rest in Piss.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Quite the article.

Thanks for posting.
"Pinochet’s torture chambers were the maternity ward of neoliberalism, a baby delivered bloody and screaming by Henry Kissinger. This was the “just and liberal world order” Hillary Clinton considered Kissinger’s life work."

That's just great journalistic writing. Spencer Ackerman did well there. And his editor in chief must be quite gutsy to publish this. I really respect that.

Maticmaker

Kissinger was a talker, he would talk to anybody, any time, about anything, and to his country's enemies for as long as it takes... if that didn't work he bombed the sh**e out of them.