Henry Winter: Every supporter should celebrate if Liverpool triumph

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
These odious, human rights-abusing, cheating, corrupt City cretins better turn these Scouse feckers over tomorrow night. Imagine cheering on a slavery-tolerant regime ahead of a working-class football club... it’s preposterous, isn’t it? That’s a great indication of exactly how detestable these Scouse bastards are. It really is anybody but them. Literally anybody.

Get the fecking finger out, Guardiola.

clarkydaz

They still think Suarez is innocent and he's a cult hero there.
They booed Evra on his West Ham debut return to Anfield, the guy who gnasher racially abused whilst wearing a Liverpool shirt. Yet they forever go on how morally above others they are

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWKing in a Winter wonderland. :rolleyes:

Tom Van Persie

No relation
They booed Evra on his West Ham debut return to Anfield, the guy who gnasher racially abused whilst wearing a Liverpool shirt. Yet they forever go on how morally above others they are

fecking hate everything about that club.

Cantona's Collar

I can't think of a single non Liverpool supporter I know that wants Liverpool to win the league. Granted, I live in North Wales so most of the non Liverpool supporters I know are either Everton or Utd supporters so that's probably not a fair sample. Still though, the handful of Arsenal, City, Villa, Chelsea, Spurs and Leeds fans I know would rather eat their own dicks than see the local Liverpool fans rejoicing in a league title win. The Liverpool fans I know, which make the majority of my friends, are not only the worst losers I've ever met but also the worst winners so feck em. I hope they never win another league title as long as I live.

ash_86

F off. I'd take a 1-6 at home from city if that means they win the title.

InfiniteBoredom

Winter is just a hack who plumb for these ‘romantic’, ‘traditional’ dribbles to distinguish himself from other hacks. Did a long winded piece during Moyes season cheering for Giggseh to get the job as well. Nothing to read into it.

UDontMessWith24

City winning the league = root canal
Liverpool winning the league = colonoscopy

I know which one I'd prefer.

tomaldinho1

fecking hate everything about that club.
I shudder to think they're top of the league.

They just give off a horrible vibe. It's hard to explain but the best way I can put it is they are like a footballing equivalent of Katie Hopkins.

Minimalist

They just give off a horrible vibe. It's hard to explain but the best way I can put it is they are like a footballing equivalent of Katie Hopkins.
Brexit, Trump, Liverpool title win? Asteroid hits the earth next?

clarkydaz

To me its like Gremlins who have been fed and watered after midnight

stepic

I’d imagine for most non United and Everton fans this would be correct no? The team that hasn’t been financially doped by a corrupt oil state?

RedCurry

In a hypothetical world, if Man City and Liverpool were on same points on the last game of the season with Liverpool leading the goal difference by 10 and we were playing City in the final game of the season, nothing would make me happier than for City to spank us 15-0.

fezzerUTD

City winning the league = root canal
Liverpool winning the league = colonoscopy

I know which one I'd prefer.
Liverpool winning title = prostate being tickled by a man.
City winning title = prostate being tickled by a woman.
Both horrible but ones got smaller fingers. :lol:

Crackers

greasy ginfers
If it happens I'll be burying my head in the sand for a year. No offense to any liverpool fan here, but you're ALL going on ignore if it happens.

Ban

I bet media will never write or say Liverpool without adding champions of England or something similar next year if they win it. We'll be hearing about it for a good while. Even if they dont win it afterwards for another 10, 15 years.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I bet media will never write or say Liverpool without adding champions of England or something similar next year if they win it. We'll be hearing about it for a good while. Even if they dont win it afterwards for another 10, 15 years.
You live on the other side of Europe mate, you wouldn’t notice it one bit unless you actively visit the English tabloid sites :rolleyes:

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I'd love to see Liverpool win the title purely to see the reaction on here. It hasn't happened ever since I've been following United, and as someone neutral to the two sides, I didn't properly appreciate just how much the two sides hate each other, so it'd be really fun to see that happen as a neutral.

Sorry....:nervous:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'd love to see Liverpool win the title purely to see the reaction on here. It hasn't happened ever since I've been following United, and as someone neutral to the two sides, I didn't properly appreciate just how much the two sides hate each other, so it'd be really fun to see that happen as a neutral.

Sorry....:nervous:
k again?
How does that work again?