Herrera: Now we have to get points. We want to be champions! We're Man United! Love this guy

sosolid4u09

Just now post match against Liverpool. Said everyone should be proud but now we need to pick up points.

Awesome performance from him. This guy shows heart and passion and plays for the badge. And is talented as hell.

Love how he said we wanna be champions cos we're United

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Fantastic tonight. Fast becoming my favourite player.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Mourinho should be given massive credit for transitioning him into a holding role. Not sure how many people saw that coming but its working very well.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Great midfielder, strong in every aspect of the game and shows great passion which is more than can be said for a lot of the team. Our best player this season.

Utdstar01

Starting to really impose himself on games now and perhaps has found his most effective position for us.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's been fantastic this season. Our best midfielder. His technical qualities stand out big time right now.

Raw

He's a lovely lovely man off the pitch. By contrast he's an absolute cnut on the pitch, I love it :lol:

Sam M

Outstanding midfielder. Really is, ran rings around the much vaunted Henderson (who is crap).

3KDré

The one player on our team that you can genuinely see loves the club. Is there anyone at this club who loves Manchester United more than him?

AndyJ1985

I'm so glad he's playing well. I could tell as soon as he joined us that he had the right attitude and would give his all for our club. His treatment last season by van Gaal was disgraceful.

Reynoldo

Has to be nailed on now in that role in the starting 11. The sooner we can lock down a player in a position in the starting 11 in a Mourinho team especially, the sooner we see vast improvements all round I think.

An Irish Red

Has to be nailed on now in that role in the starting 11. The sooner we can lock down a player in a position in the starting 11 in a Mourinho team especially, the sooner we see vast improvements all round I think.
Which would include getting Martial back into the team and integrating Mkhitaryan on the right as well. We have the individuals to win titles, we just need to find a system that works.

CM

Probably the first name on the team sheet at the moment, so composed and gives a bit of bite to our midfield too. It's nice to see him making good on his chance this season after becoming the forgotten man under van Gaal.

sosolid4u09

Agree with those saying he should be captain.

Has the heart, brains, skill and leadership for the role

Old Ma Crow

Great attitude and an intelligent player. Absolutely agree with having him as captain.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
I think he has all of the tools to be a captain for United.
I have been a big fan of his since he joined and I am really happy to see him on the pitch and playing well.
He definitely seems to love United, which is a huge plus.

PepsiCola

Was laughed at and dismissed in the newbs for thinking the guy had what it takes to be an good deep lying midfielder.

I love the lad, glad to see him on good form and starting consistently. I'm sure theres more to come.

Carolina Red

Staff
Ander :D

I really do appreciate his skill set in the holding role. He's got great passing, good dribbling, and is a combative and energetic defender. Maybe he can be the next answer for the ever changing question of "who's gonna be the next ______?" for us.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Which would include getting Martial back into the team and integrating Mkhitaryan on the right as well. We have the individuals to win titles, we just need to find a system that works.
Totally agree. The sooner our most talented players get regular starting spots and find some form the better.

I'm happy with Ibra so far but I'd love to see something truly fluid and threatening against a team that would play open enough. I'd love to see us play Rashford through the middle. Bournemouth in the league perhaps. A Europa game as an alternative.

Not currently claiming it as our best team, but I'd love to see something like;

DDG

Valencia------Bailly-----Blind----------Shaw

Herrera
Sneiderlin----------Pogba

Miki--------------------------------Martial
Rashford​

Robertd0803

His enthusiasm is infectious, I said last night watching his interview that if he wanted you to run down the street barefoot then you would do it gladly. Delighted that he is finally getting a proper go in the same position each game.

Plus Jose seems to favour him, he seems to be a player that can take Mourinhos instructions on board and act upon them in the vein of Lampard/Drogba/Terry. (I am not comparing Herrera as a player to those 3 for the record.) One of Joses lieutenants so to speak.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Love the guy, he's so very enthusiastic about being at the club and seems to love wearing the shirt. I love that in a player. Looks like Jose really likes him too, his recent switch to a more holding role has been very succesful. He's like one of those little ankle biting dogs in that role, always running around disrupting everything and getting stuck in.

sugar_kane

I'm so glad he's playing well. I could tell as soon as he joined us that he had the right attitude and would give his all for our club. His treatment last season by van Gaal was disgraceful.
Disgraceful is the word for it. I'm pissed off for him that what should have been one of his peak seasons was almost entirely wasted, and he was forced to play in a completely different way to what he was good at. For him to come out of the other side shows what a fantastic attitude he has.

With his personality and nous I can actually see him being a decent coach one day.

Aint gota Kalou

It's crazy he's only just cementing himself in our best XI, it was clear as soon as he joined that he should be starting every week.

Reynoldo

Exactly, right now there are still question marks over who plays where but I think we now look to have the spine more or less right so once we get an in form Martial and Mhki in the team we will be laughing. I think we have these positions (bolded) locked down now with Martial and Mhki being the wide options as they are the best talent (once the form comes back)

DDG

Valencia------Bailly-----Smalling-------Shaw/Blind

Herrera
Schneiderlin/Mata/Fellaini----------Pogba

Miki--------------------------------Martial
Ibra