Herrera on a free

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
There is a weird cult following with Herrera. I really don’t get it. Was an above average player with a good attitude, who then wanted astronomical wages.
He was Spanish and a natural midfielder. He was also often one of the few players who acted like he gave a crap when playing.

That's why he had a cult following as he won the hearts of fan but yeah I always thought he was mid table premier league level

Tarrou

would actually be quite nice to add even more shithousery, but nah the ship has sailed..

norm87cro

No thank you but for me his best match came under Jose against Chelsea when he neutrilized Hazard and we won 2 0. That much has to be said.

stoinz

I really liked him but getting him back means less playing time for Hannibal, Iqbal and Savage so no.

Rob Bowman

Clean on the pitch? He was a nasty tackler in the spirit of Scholes, and we loved him for it. Best of luck to him, but I don't see how he upgrades the squad at this point and we've too many squad players masquerading as first team players at this stage.
Poor choice of words for my part. I thought he was very intelligent on the pitch and you are correct he could get stuck in!

Bwuk

We've got;
  • Casemiro
  • McTominay
  • Fred
  • Bruno
  • Eriksen
  • Van de Beek
  • Garner
Not even taking into account the youth players. I really like Herrera but unless we lost players from that list I don't see the point.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I’d puke.

Never really liked him.

People loved him for shutting up Hazard and not much else.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Nope. I love him as a person and as a player and he’s severely underrated on here. He was a victim of playing under poor managers and with poor teams but he was capable of playing in a very strong team to a high level. When he left for PSG though he was already approaching the end. He would have done a good job here for another few years but signs were there of decline. I don’t see him being a worthwhile option at this stage and I’d rather look at up and coming players.

Idxomer

33, Injury-prone and wasn't even that good in his prime.

What could go wrong?

Trequarista10

No thank you but for me his best match came under Jose against Chelsea when he neutrilized Hazard and we won 2 0. That much has to be said.
I loved that game. We played a 6-2-2 formation, it was hilarious. Herrera man marked Hazard out of the game, got an assist and goal, from his quasi right-back role.

Bobade

Good player at the time, was disappointed to see him go, but not half as disappointed as I would be to see him come back.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
He was very good, perfect player for a high pressing team too.
Key to the successful Jose season and key to the initial Ole achievements.

However, he doesn’t have the legs to do it now. Pass.

GazTheLegend

Hugely underrated player in his time here and gave EVERYTHING for Manchester United, would still be an upgrade on Fred, but obviously his time is done and we can and will do better in future. Casemiro is hopefully going to be a great signing and if we do get de Jong we will finally have a midfield worthy of the name for the first time in I don't know how long

Red Royal

Hugely underrated player in his time here and gave EVERYTHING for Manchester United, would still be an upgrade on Fred, but obviously his time is done and we can and will do better in future. Casemiro is hopefully going to be a great signing and if we do get de Jong we will finally have a midfield worthy of the name for the first time in I don't know how long
I don't think he would be an upgrade on Fred now, another who is hugely underated by some.

Zen86

I was a fan, always felt he was underrated on here. He was one of the few players we had who could actually play a pass, coupled with his aggression and workrate I never really understood why he wasn't an automatic starter (beyond his injuries). He linked up well with others on a similar wavelength such as Mata. That said, he left. Not sure why we would take him now.

Houdini

Same level as Fred. Good lad, wish him well...somewhere else.

jeff_goldblum

Herrera was a decent player but nothing amazing. The United player he reminded me most of was Nicky Butt, but not as good.

He had some rabid fans on here at times. I remember posters wanting us to play him as a #10 at a time when we had Rooney and Mata on the books. In reality, he was a very indifferent player and we didn't really miss him when he left.

Zlatan Ibrahomovic

Played a Champions League final after he left us, and was one of the best players in that PSG team in that game too.

Was player of the season what, 2017.

Definitiely a bigger player than Scott McTom, who effectively became his replacement, who will never play a CL final or a game of similiar magnitide. He should never have been lot go of.

lex talionis

Brilliant when he was here and at times the only player who gave a shit — a lot of shit, actually — but the ship has sailed.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
If a portion of our fanbase are moaning about Casemiro's age, there would be an uproar about this!

He's nailed on to go back to Bilbao though

FatTails

Big Herrera fan but no, let’s move on. He’d be a decent squad option but we already have a lot of decent squad options.