Television Homeland | Season 5 spoilers

Cina

I'd say around 30% of it was good and the rest of it was Dana or Carrie.

Keenst

Your man Quinn is good at least. Enjoyed his little threat at the end of the episode, great delivery!

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Shits on the Dexter Quinn, yeah. Almost cancels out Zach's appearance.

Must admit, I think I'm enjoying this more than most on here, but it is true that about 70% of the show is either a bit weary or absolutely terrible. The show has stooped to nothing like the levels of shiteness that Dexter did, but the Dana thing has made me cringe more than just about any TV show I can remember.

Just have to wade through that and hopefully it will improve.

Bear Attack

I don't mind seeing Carrie's coyote ugly crying face every five seconds. They just have to pick up the pace and throw out the fluff like Dana.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Carrie is starting to annoy me now, just get your shit together. Seriously. I mean, even if she did want to take on the CIA (I'm only about 10 minutes into ep2), who the hell is going to believe a word she says when she acts so frantic all the time like a lunatic?

jem

I don't mind seeing Carrie's coyote ugly crying face every five seconds. They just have to pick up the pace and throw out the fluff like Dana.
Eliminating the Dana thread would go a long way towards getting this show back on track. I do have to say that I'm glad they've avoided the Brody-as-fugitive storyline (at least so far.) That always seems to signal death for a show (Prison Break springs to mind.)

vanthaman

Winner
Another Meh episode, pace needs to pick up, and fast, I may relegate this to a watch in blocks of 4 episodes show rather than weekly

KingEric7

In fairness, neither Quinn nor Saul made an appearance this week, which is why there was basically nothing of interest in comparison to the last episode. Not that that's a good thing mind; being left with the show's two main characters should not make for a dull program!

Keenst

It's going down the road of Prison Break, becoming worse and worse with each passing episode.

I mean what the feck was that latest episode all about? :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
I have no idea what the feck is supposed to be going on in this. They're just going to keep chucking storylines to see what sticks.

Cina

I actually thought it was decent, made a nice change from the shit with his family anyway. Obviously they're setting it up for something.

The spidernecks daughter is beautiful, she needs to get naked.

Brophs

The One and Only
I actually thought it was decent, made a nice change from the shit with his family anyway. Obviously they're setting it up for something.

The spidernecks daughter is beautiful, she needs to get naked.
Still no word back on those applications for the tv critics jobs?

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Where is Brody now? Im confused, is he still in Venezuela because when he asked the guy where he was it sounded like he said 'Iraq' but there's alot of south americans about, but also a mosque and plenty of asian muslims.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Carrie's really starting to grate.

Someone who is obviously crazy, but keeps telling people she's not crazy and tries to prove it by acting crazy, and even if she's not crazy, no one will believe she isn't crazy, because she keeps acting crazy.

At this point, they should Game of Thrones it and kill off some major characters.

Do we have any idea why the Venezuelan gangsters are protecting Brody?

Bear Attack

I think I'm calling it quits for this one. The recent episode was mind numbingly boring.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Much better . It was a con
And possible suicide pact

KingEric7

Bit confused as to when that Saul/Carrie scheme was supposed to have been plotted, but that was better.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Bit confused as to when that Saul/Carrie scheme was supposed to have been plotted, but that was better.

I was sitting here just now trying to figure that out. Was it the end of last episode where he visited and she was drugged up? Who knows. A little better but nothing really outstanding. Let's hope that Dexter kid fecks up Dana and puts us out of our misery.

KingEric7

I was sitting here just now trying to figure that out. Was it the end of last episode where he visited and she was drugged up? Who knows. A little better but nothing really outstanding. Let's hope that Dexter kid fecks up Dana and puts us out of our misery.

I was thinking at first that it must've been when she phoned him and said "I give up, I'll do whatever you want", but it was implied that it was all planned out before she even met the guy from the company. Made no sense to me whatsoever but maybe someone else caught what happened.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
They look to be keeping Dar (F MURRAY A) out of the loop. I think it was planned all along

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Dana and her boyfriend's story :houllier::houllier: One time, twice and then I skipped all the scenes with them. The writers shouldn't feel forced to include useless characters to the show anymore (Dana, the mother) and take some valuable minutes.
Other than that, the twist was a classic one but I never saw it coming so I really enjoyed it.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Who was the first one already ? I completely forgot since it was probably completely irrelevant.
The vice president's son, they ran someone over and left her to die.

What a crap story, why do I still watch this? Breaking Bad has ruined television for me, I used to enjoy this and the walking dead and I'm finding both boring as shit in comparison.

vanthaman

Winner
I'm shocked I didn't see the twist, I usually pick up things like that, especially as it was actually quite obvious

Cina

Didn't see the twist coming but I'm not sure how anyone could seeing as ... it made no sense? When the hell did they actually agree to that? After she told him "feck you" but before she met the guy obviously.

Weird.