Hope Ole throws the players under the bus post-match

Castia

Throws the players under the bus?

You’re trying to defend Ole?

The one player everyone wants to start finally gets a game and looks class making Ole look even more ridiculous.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I hope that players throw Ole under the bus.

Heinzesight

He will once sacked but he should slag off the owners but sadly part of his sacking will have some sort of agreement not to mention them.

SirScholes

If Ole comes out and does a Mourinho on the players, I'd have so much respect for him.

But Ole will say that they are working hard and need to work harder and soon it will turn around blah blah blah feck off.
Why?
I’d have more respect if he came out and said I don’t know what I’m, apologised to the players and fans and f-off

Varun

Staff
Only reason we looked semi competent was that he hasn't had enough time to train VDB into shit ffs. He should jump out from behind the wheel in front of the bus

SirScholes

He will once sacked but he should slag off the owners but sadly part of his sacking will have some sort of agreement not to mention them.
Why would he slag off the board have given him hundreds of millions to spend?
He’s been given every tool to challenge

moxdevil

Why though? He has the option to drop them if they are not doing what he asks. He doesn't. All on the manager.

Heinzesight

Why would he slag off the board have given him hundreds of millions to spend?
He’s been given every tool to challenge
Of course he’s had the funds. Aside from that I’d hope he’d just call them out for them being a set of horrible cnuts.

MyDevil

You expect that from a manager who just high five his captain after a stupid red card?

oreon

If Ole comes out and does a Mourinho on the players, I'd have so much respect for him.

But Ole will say that they are working hard and need to work harder and soon it will turn around blah blah blah feck off.
There's only one thing he needs to which to resign. If he's not coming out to do that, then he should stay quiet.

Mainoldo

Hope he resigns on the spot. This is the worst premier league season we have ever had. With the biggest backing from our club. I think we know where the problem is Gary Neville.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Confidence plays a HUGE part in a professional athlete's performances. Confidence in themselves, confidence in their team-mates, confidence in the team as a whole. Take all that away and every player is going to have slower reflexes, worse touch, worse decision-making, struggle to recover after sprints, less likely to win 50/50's, etc. It's human nature, in any team in any sport. They aren't robots.

Our players have no confidence. Not in their team-mates, not in the team as a whole, and (after long enough of those former aspects) most look like they have no confidence in themselves.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Can’t really go on holiday for a week then do that.

Walters_19_MuFc

Why? What good does that do?

What Ole does and says to the media should be completely different to what he says in the dressing room.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Why should he throw players under the bus? It’s his job to get the best out of them and he’s failed miserably all season.

Acquire Me

The players should be playing with a significant bit more dignity and effort even if a fridge was in charge. There is no excuse for what happened today for anyone. Everyone deserves to be fired outside of De Gea, Sancho and Donny.
Let’s start with Ole.

edgecutter

Yeah, I can imagine him saying "those same 11 players that I keep picking and never change have fecked this on me"

It's his fault and if he had any dignity he should just resign.

dove

The players should be playing with a significant bit more dignity and effort even if a fridge was in charge. There is no excuse for what happened today for anyone. Everyone deserves to be fired outside of De Gea, Sancho and Donny.
Fridge in charge sounds very appealing compared to what we have now.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Ole is gone now. We all know that. But some of the performances today, feck me. Surely no one can defend the performances by the players today.
I mean, he's clearly not gone. The board don't have even half a snippet of a plan.