Horse racing tips

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Well done, I've never seen so many favs go in at Ascot in the first two days. Looks like normal service resumed today.
Yeah it's been crazy. Won a bit on Bracelet in the last race, had a couple of small bets on Simenon (16/1) and Altano (9/1) in the Gold Cup up next. Have you had any joy?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Heading to Ascot tomorrow, any tips would be appreciated... not got much of an idea

Pablo76

Anybody got anything today?

1.55 York. Kool Kompany to win, New Providence each way. Money.

Pablo76

Looks a decent days racing tomorrow, anyone got any tips to put up in here? I've won so much the last 3 weeks I must be due a bad day, please not tomorrow :/

Pablo76

Last weekend I had a 5/1 winner and a 33/1 each way that finished 3rd, both in the same race too, £642.50.

Yesterday I had a 6/1 winner followed by a 4/1 winner aswell as a 12/1 eachway that finished 2nd, out of only 4 bets, £270.

Looking forward to next Saturday!

Jammydodger7

Anyone have any predictions for the Hennessey? Someone I know went on a tour of Willie Mullins yard last week and was told that Djakadam was very well handicapped! Whether he can win it as a 5yo is another thing!

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Sprinter Sacre at 3 o'clock.

A more pleasing return than even a four man defence, well...just. ;) Really hope all goes according to plan.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
It's been rather frustrating on the betting from so far, although i'll be following up Land of Vic after that battling finish earlier.

Pablo76

Had £40 on Dodging Bullets to beat Sprinter Sacre, after 13 months or so out, ran well but not good enough thankfully.

Also had a £20 win on Miss Minuty at Lingfield, 3:45. came in at 4/1 I took 11/2 earlier.

Pretty good day again for me.

paulscholes18

Jupiter Rex, 3:25 @ uttoxeter
Milan bound, 1:50 @ Newbury
Houblon des obeaux 3:35 @ newbury

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Yeah i've just heard. I suppose that this moment it was approaching sooner or later, Cheltenham is going to be even more emotional this year.

His wife and his doctor will probably be happy with the news. lol

An iconic figure of the sport.

Carlsen19

8.35 Wolverhampton - For Shia And Lula.

Trainer's opinion:
Was a bit unlucky on his last start - he lost his position at a crucial stage of the race and finished off very well. On a line of form with the Ed McMahon horse that ran in that race (Gold Club) I think we've got the beating of Shane Kelly's ride (Wickhambrook), so I will be very disappointed if we are not hitting the crossbar at the very least - so a confident 4 stars here tonight.
4*

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
8.35 Wolverhampton - For Shia And Lula.

Trainer's opinion:
Was a bit unlucky on his last start - he lost his position at a crucial stage of the race and finished off very well. On a line of form with the Ed McMahon horse that ran in that race (Gold Club) I think we've got the beating of Shane Kelly's ride (Wickhambrook), so I will be very disappointed if we are not hitting the crossbar at the very least - so a confident 4 stars here tonight.
4*
Do any of these tips ever come in? How confident are you on this one. You betting much?

Carlsen19

5.15 Brighton - Attain

Trainer's opinion:
Attain is rated 4lbs lower on the turf, his last two runs have improved for the fitting of a tongue strap, he has run well at the track previously and must have a great chance in a weak race.
5*

Carlsen19

Do any of these tips ever come in? How confident are you on this one. You betting much?
This one did. I got both of those from a website called 'trainers-quotes.com'. Basically certain trainer's provide a small write up of their day's runners and a star rating. There was loads more today but those 2 I posted here were probably the 2 with the best chance. I'm in no way associated with it but recommend it.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
This one did. I got both of those from a website called 'trainers-quotes.com'. Basically certain trainer's provide a small write up of their day's runners and a star rating. There was loads more today but those 2 I posted here were probably the 2 with the best chance. I'm in no way associated with it but recommend it.
Any idea on its success rate. I've briefly 'met' Sir Michael Stoute twice at his stables in Newmarket through a friend of his son and the most he'd divulge is 'it has a chance'.

Carlsen19

Any idea on its success rate. I've briefly 'met' Sir Michael Stoute twice at his stables in Newmarket through a friend of his son and the most he'd divulge is 'it has a chance'.
No but I've used it a few times and found a lot of success with it (you get a free week's trial then you can cancel so I've just been using different email addresses and it seems to work despite my paypal remaining the same..) There is also a list of latest results on the website so you could check that out.

All quotes are up by 12 noon so I'll post the one's which sound like they have the best chance and you can see how they get on.

Last edited:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
No but I've used it a few times and found a lot of success with it (you get a free week's trial then you can cancel so I've just been using different email addresses and it seems to work despite my paypal remaining the same..) There is also a list of latest results on the website so you could check that out.

All quotes are up by 12 noon so I'll post the one's which sound like they have the best chance and you can see how they get on.
Cheers Carlsen. Will have a look. Interesting if it has an archive for back-testing.

Carlsen19

Ed de Giles had his first treble yesterday, gave positive write-ups on all 3 so I had a dabble and won a fair bit. So far, so good.