How many goals will McTominay score this season?

BigBebe

I reckon that the boy has a good shot in him.

If he doesn't score at least five goals this season, I will be really disappointed.

I think he will provide us with a decent number of goals from midfield for us this year.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
7 in all comps

Fully Fledged

More than last season. He's been on fire this preseason. I'm hoping he can carry that form into the season. Goals from him will be a bonus.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Dunno but I’ve rated him since that Chelsea game. He’s been solid since in my opinion. Seems to have a great attitude.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Dunno but I’ve rated him since that Chelsea game. He’s been solid since in my opinion. Seems to have a great attitude.
He seems to have grown in confidence over the summer. He's not afraid to break forward, plus he has that knack of finding space inside the box.

I hope he starts in our first game at the expense of Matic.

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
For those who don't know, he played as a striker/forward in the youth teams so yes, he knows how to shoot.

fps

Don't know, but last season whenever he scored we lost! I hope that's not a sign, and agree 5 goals from midfield should be a league target.

Untd55

I don't see him as much of a goalscorer. I will go for 3.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He seems to have grown in confidence over the summer. He's not afraid to break forward, plus he has that knack of finding space inside the box.

I hope he starts in our first game at the expense of Matic.
Yeah he doesn’t seem shy of confidence at all. Exactly what we need. Future captain material hopefully!

Red_toad

0 as he’s crap and is just a token youth player promoted by Jose

so said the Caf 2018.

PieCrust

5 max. He has a nice shot on him, but he's just so slow when carrying the ball forward.

flappyjay

If he plays as a box to box midfielder I would expect around 5. If he is deep most of the time 1-2

TsuWave

Mctominay pulled a couple body feints against Barca and became a cult figure here

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
4-5, he won't be regular starter. If we play 4-2-3-1 then Pogba is confirmed starer so McT, Fred, Matic, Pereira will be fighting for 1 spot. If he plays around 30 games, he might end up with 4-5 goals, he should be more threat from set pieces.

UpWithRivers

Considering he is not a guaranteed starter and if we buy Fernandes and Dybala if he does play he will be DM fighting for his life -1. If hes lucky. If he plays full season box to box 5-7