How many will we beat Madrid by?

SirAF

Ageist

Elvis, you might just have won us this tie!

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I expect a sensational counterattacking performance... from us. We will win by two goals difference.

.Phil1968

We'll win by one goal, 1-0 I reckon and the last 10 minutes will be like the last 10 mins of the Barcelona Semi final of 2008 when I smoked 5 fags and possibly aged about 10 years.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
You can never say with these things. I mean, no prediction will consider the fact a scenario in which Sergio Ramos is sent off after 22 minutes.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
That said, I have felt for a while that we will go through on away goals.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
That's not important. The real question is how many new threads will be made about the game before the game..

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
I like your confidence. Impossible to predict, just gonna bimble down to my local and try to enjoy the occassion

The Prem is the bread n butter, the Champions League is the glamour.

My ideal scenario: Give Roni a decent welcome, then get behind our boys. Win the game, then send Roni off with a "viva Ronaldo" at the end

Mad Winger

3-1.

We'll score 2 goals before break, after having a pretty much perfect first half. In the second half Madrid will come back and score in the 50th minute, making our players shit themselves and try to park the bus, which of course only leads to us being raped by Özil, Di Maria and Ronaldo. Then, after 3-4 world class saves by De Gea, we'll counter them and score the last goal of the game.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I reckon it'll be a tight affair and we'll stop them scoring.

Cina

I reckon it'll be a tight affair and we'll stop them scoring.
Optimistic. It's hard to imagine them not getting a goal considering the players they have who can get one out of nothing.

Although you can say the same thing about us!

Should be a good one.