"I can look fans in the eye again" - Moyes

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...s-has-vision-of-manchester-united-future.aspx

David Moyes says he joined Manchester United to experience occasions like the midweek Champions League victory against Olympiacos at Old Trafford.

The manager has a vision of enjoying more games of such intensity with his team producing high-octane displays as he bids to make his mark at the club.

"I came to the club to have those nights," he stated. "I joined Manchester United because I knew these [nights] would happen more often than not and I still believe that. I still believe my time here will have many more good times than bad times. I’ve got no doubt about that.

"I think I’m going through a difficult initiation period at the moment but I’m looking forward to the highs and I am sure they will come in the future."

When asked if the Olympiacos tie was a marker for how he wants his side to play, the manager enthused about the commitment shown by his players.

"It was only a small glimpse and just a small part of I hope what it’s actually going to look like with my vision, thoughts and ideas for where I want to go with it. Obviously, what I want is that type of mentality and attitude. I thought from the first minute in the game, the commitment from the players was exceptional. Anybody at the game would say: 'They’re on it tonight'. I’d like that to be the case every game and not just when we’re 2-0 down."
Not trying to do the opposite than most here, that is finding positive in everything he says, but last para is what I expected of him at the beginning. I had thought he will get lot of commitment from players and make us very hard to beat and the quality which we have in attack will see us scoring and winning games. Hasn't gone as per that. Let's see if he makes most of this CL opportunity, makes Bayern tie a tie to remember for long time and ends season on high OR finishes badly and makes his position worse. I so hope it is former.